Expired Hot Deals

[Marks Works Wearhouse] Men's Spider Composite Toe Composite Plate Metal safety Shoes-69.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2020 11:29 pm
[OP]
Mar 8, 2015
596 posts
2099 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Marks Works Wearhouse] Men's Spider Composite Toe Composite Plate Metal safety Shoes-69.99

These are the most comfortable and light weight safety shoes I have ever worn., I am on my second pair .
May be I will get one for future use at this price.
31 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1443 posts
746 upvotes
Guelph
2WELCOME15 to bring the price down to $54.99 pre-tax. My coworker has these and said they are amazing. Going to grab a pair. Thanks OP!

Also, 2% cash back!
Sep 10, 2008
439 posts
75 upvotes
Ottawa
I just ordered the ladies Timberland Chelsea boots for $99 on this doorcrasher. Someone posted this code on another thread which may or may not work. Too late for me as I already ordered:

2WELCOME15
Apr 21, 2009
39 posts
30 upvotes
Mississauga
Question please; would I be able to ask instore staff to use/apply the 2WELCOME15 promo code? Just want to try the shoe on I store as I have wide feet and am a sz 10.5 in the Merrell Jungle Moc composite toe, after 2 years they’re just about worn out comfort wise.

Thanks in advance
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
1543 posts
1454 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

Free shipping with Triangle MC, and 4% GCR
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5618 posts
3555 upvotes
M-Arkham
jaybvee wrote: Question please; would I be able to ask instore staff to use/apply the 2WELCOME15 promo code? Just want to try the shoe on I store as I have wide feet and am a sz 10.5 in the Merrell Jungle Moc composite toe, after 2 years they’re just about worn out comfort wise.

Thanks in advance
no, most store do not let you use promo code instore unless your promo email comes with a promo bar code for them to scan
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2388 posts
742 upvotes
jaybvee wrote: Question please; would I be able to ask instore staff to use/apply the 2WELCOME15 promo code? Just want to try the shoe on I store as I have wide feet and am a sz 10.5 in the Merrell Jungle Moc composite toe, after 2 years they’re just about worn out comfort wise.

Thanks in advance
Try and select shoes instore and if they don’t accept promocode then order online using code
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2715 posts
3639 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
canadianamigo13 wrote: These are the most comfortable and light weight safety shoes I have ever worn., I am on my second pair .
May be I will get one for future use at this price.
How long have you had the shoes for? How often do you wear them? How many hours are you wearing them at a time when in use? What enviroment are you wearing the shoes in/what kind of work? Just spotted a bad review and curious your usage conditions.
★★★★★
★★★★★
1 out of 5 stars.
· 5 years ago
Worst Quality Work Shoe I have ever owned!

Let me start by saying that I have been wearing various safety footwear for almost 30 years and have tried many different brands and styles and I can say without a doubt these are the worst, cheapest and most poorly constructed pair I have ever owned.
Initially, they are relatively comfy (although a little flat) and wearing them for 8hrs was not a problem. The problem started when the shoes were less than 4 months old. I work in an indoor, dry environment and I started to notice that at the end of the day my left heel hurt. When I looked at the shoe the bottom "lug" on the heel had torn away and the entire left sole was now cracking and breaking away. When I contacted Terra I was informed there was a problem but wouldn't do anything for me or stand behind there junk product. I have since learned that of the 4 pairs of these that fellow employees are also wearing, 3 of them also had the heel tear away. The 4th pair is brand new so his problems will come soon enough.
Bottom Line.....these shoes are junk. They are poorly made with an obvious design flaw that Terra knows about but does not care. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!

✘ No, I do not recommend this product.

Comfort
Comfort, 4 out of 5
Quality of Product
Quality of Product, 1 out of 5
Value of Product
Value of Product, 1 out of 5

Helpful?

...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Jan 29, 2018
336 posts
303 upvotes
3COMEBACK20 for an additional 10% off if 2WELCOME15 doesn't work for the 15% (current 25% off site wide and the 2welcome code didn't work but the other 10% did).
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5973 posts
610 upvotes
Vancouver
How much discount does 2WELCOME15 offer?
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
1913 posts
787 upvotes
These are the same shoes I got at Lowe's for $30 last year. They're very durable and decently comfortable.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1052 posts
220 upvotes
Nubby666 wrote: What coupon did you stack with? Wouldnt let me stack 2welcome15 when applied before?
Virgin plus news letter sign up $15 off $50
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1202 posts
351 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks op got a pair. Always looking for more comfortable steel toe shoes.

4% at GCR.
Used 2WELCOME15. Couldnt get virgin or comeback code to stack though.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1052 posts
220 upvotes
DarkVelvet55 wrote: Thanks op got a pair. Always looking for more comfortable steel toe shoes.

4% at GCR.
Used 2WELCOME15. Couldnt get virgin or comeback code to stack though.
Don't use the 2WELCOME15. Use the Virgin and newsletter sign up.

I did one order using only 2WELCOME15 then placed another order using the two codes received. Will refund the first order when I go to pick up.
Jun 12, 2018
163 posts
97 upvotes
Pet, Ontario
Thanks op and masalma. Ordered a pair $58.75 plus 2% cashback. I'm well overdue for a new pair
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1202 posts
351 upvotes
Ottawa
masalma wrote: Don't use the 2WELCOME15. Use the Virgin and newsletter sign up.

I did one order using only 2WELCOME15 then placed another order using the two codes received. Will refund the first order when I go to pick up.
I can never get them to send that email signup code.
Apr 22, 2016
123 posts
243 upvotes
For what is worth here is my opinion.
I bought a pair in store today using a work voucher so the price went to 0$, they are very light and pretty comfortable and pretty wide considering other brands like Dakota. They feel soft even if the outsole is thinner than a normal steel toe . I would recommend this for an Indoor use ( like i do) and they look casual too if it just happen you need to walk around in them. Gonna wear them tmr for 8 hours so they better be comfortable!!!