Expired Hot Deals

Marks Works Wearhouse

VIP Pricing w/Triangle WE MC - Email Offer - 40% Apparel, 25% Footwear, 10% Sale/Clearance - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 3:41 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3358 posts
2874 upvotes

[Marks Works Wearhouse] VIP Pricing w/Triangle WE MC - Email Offer - 40% Apparel, 25% Footwear, 10% Sale/Clearance - YMMV

Received email with link to generate a unique barcode.

In Store Only. Check your inbox.

Fine Print:
* The Ticket Price. Valid from August 12 to August 18, 2021. In-store only. No cash value. Includes purchases up to $2,000 after discount and before tax at Mark’s. You will pay VIP pricing on store merchandise. See in-store advisor for details. Selection & availability may vary by location. Not valid on gift cards, previous purchases & shipping costs. Purchase must be made on your TriangleTM credit card. Only accounts selected for this promotion are eligible to participate. Discount will be applied at time of purchase. Available on multiple purchases until $2,000 spending limit has been reached.
Images
  • upload.jpg
30 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1100 posts
2433 upvotes
Fredericton
I know this is going to come across as rude, but how is what amounts to telling people to "check your email" a hot deal?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
8913 posts
10037 upvotes
Toronto
Got it too...if only I still received the Sportchek ones... Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3358 posts
2874 upvotes
life359 wrote: I know this is going to come across as rude, but how is what amounts to telling people to "check your email" a hot deal?
Sorry for wasting your time and if this is against forum rules, please delete this thread.

I have seen countless similar threads for SportChek, PC Optimum, Dominos and other retailers.

Many have appreciated similar threads as it could be for an email account they don't check or in the spam folder.

The title clearly states "Email Offer" "Triangle WE MC" and "YMMV", I'm not sure why you even opened the thread or bothered to reply if it is not for you.
Jul 17, 2017
72 posts
141 upvotes
Third Eye wrote: Sorry for wasting your time and if this is against forum rules, please delete this thread.

I have seen countless similar threads for SportChek, PC Optimum, Dominos and other retailers.

Many have appreciated similar threads as it could be for an email account they don't check or in the spam folder.

The title clearly states "Email Offer" "Triangle WE MC" and "YMMV", I'm not sure why you even opened the thread or bothered to reply if it is not for you.
Don't worry about him, you get people who like to complain... He spent more time typing than scrolling past it..
Oct 6, 2008
180 posts
135 upvotes
Winnipeg
Third Eye wrote: Sorry for wasting your time and if this is against forum rules, please delete this thread.

I appreciate these posts to see what other people are buying with the discount to get a good idea of what's a good deal and what's not.
Upvote for you OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1084 posts
2349 upvotes
lel
life359 wrote: I know this is going to come across as rude, but how is what amounts to telling people to "check your email" a hot deal?
He said YMMV.
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
3604 posts
3857 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Hmm.. Curious if they have a promo of BOGO 50% on footwear, and it is regular price, would that promo stack with this ?

So if shows are $100/pair and you buy 2, would it be discounted to $75 for first pair and then $37.50 for the second pair ?

If they don't stack, then one or the other comes to the same.. $25% off total or BOGO 50% is pretty much identical.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4984 posts
2132 upvotes
Winnipeg
Geez, as a CDN TIRE WE holder for over 2 years, I’ve never received these email offers…
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5231 posts
2545 upvotes
Winnipeg
CanadianMatt wrote: Enjoy.
Just a reminder that... Purchase must be made on your TriangleTM credit card.

I'm not sure how strict Mark's is about this but Sportchek is definitely paying closer attention.
This isn't a blog.
Dec 22, 2016
384 posts
348 upvotes
SW Ontario
jcon wrote: Just a reminder that... Purchase must be made on your TriangleTM credit card.

I'm not sure how strict Mark's is about this but Sportchek is definitely paying closer attention.
I was not aware of that, sorry.
Well, IF your a cardholder and did not receive an email.... good luck
May 29, 2017
569 posts
436 upvotes
"VIP Pricing w/Triangle WE MC" and "YMMV". Its right there in the tittle, no one forced you to click on the thread, it is indeed a hot deal for Triangle WE MC holders.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5231 posts
2545 upvotes
Winnipeg
CanadianMatt wrote: I was not aware of that, sorry.
Well, IF your a cardholder and did not receive an email.... good luck
It's all good. Some people just miss that line in the details and are disappointed. But, it seems not everyone with the card gets the email, so hopefully someone will benefit from you sharing.
This isn't a blog.
Feb 23, 2010
234 posts
185 upvotes
Emporium wrote: Hmm.. Curious if they have a promo of BOGO 50% on footwear, and it is regular price, would that promo stack with this ?

So if shows are $100/pair and you buy 2, would it be discounted to $75 for first pair and then $37.50 for the second pair ?

If they don't stack, then one or the other comes to the same.. $25% off total or BOGO 50% is pretty much identical.
I’m wondering the same thing since I see the Levi’s are BOGO 50%. Appareil is 40% off though which is kind of a standard sale
Jun 3, 2017
210 posts
175 upvotes
Anyone in the GTA/surrounding areas interested in a marks gift card let me know. I just had return something outside of their return period so I recieved a GC.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2016
1144 posts
1750 upvotes
scarborough
kinz186 wrote: Anyone in the GTA/surrounding areas interested in a marks gift card let me know. I just had return something outside of their return period so I recieved a GC.
For a limited time, you have exclusive access
to Mark’s VIP pricing storewide when you pay
with your Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4647 posts
4144 upvotes
Got this as regular CT CC holder as well.

Won't be using this so please feel free to use. Full amount available.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210812-101622.png
May 31, 2017
388 posts
426 upvotes
GTA
In the past, Sportchek VIP pricing coupons has worked in Marks and Atmosphere stores.

Wondering if this time this coupon will work in Sportcheck?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)