Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Markville Mall

Cadillac Fairview Giftcard $400 bonus $75 or $150 bonus $25 (applicable to Apple/PS5 too?)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2020 11:37 am
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2370 posts
717 upvotes
Toronto
4 visits now I am $300 richer lol

One more visit tomorrow to make it close to $400 return!
Nov 22, 2016
732 posts
454 upvotes
I hope they open up the Fairview location soon as this is a great deal.
Feb 13, 2007
237 posts
188 upvotes
spy cl wrote: 4 visits now I am $300 richer lol

One more visit tomorrow to make it close to $400 return!
You'll technically be $2000 poorer, but sure.

What exactly are people planning to use their credit towards?
Apple products?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2370 posts
717 upvotes
Toronto
K3DubEU wrote: You'll technically be $2000 poorer, but sure.

What exactly are people planning to use their credit towards?
Apple products?
Yup, iPhone 12, my iPhone 6 is dying , 6 years now, it's about time. so yeah I am $2K poor but with iPhone though lol
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
ch00chmuld00n wrote: I was told the only gift cards being available at 5pm are those that were not picked up under reservation during that day.
Story keeps changing, sorry that's not what they started saying on Tuesday lol
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Apr 27, 2018
246 posts
102 upvotes
jkhan wrote: I selected credit card, swiped the card, it does require a signature by you.
Interesting didnt think u could buy gift cards without cashier activation them. Would this work at shoppers self checkout or any other stores with self checkout?
Nov 18, 2008
523 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
pointx wrote: Interesting didnt think u could buy gift cards without cashier activation them. Would this work at shoppers self checkout or any other stores with self checkout?
Never tried at shoppers, if you do report back.
Nov 22, 2016
732 posts
454 upvotes
Hopefully this promo will be active again for Fairview or Eatons Center. Was only able to book Wednesday through Friday but was good for close to a free G. Thanks guys for all the info and especially to the OP.
Apr 27, 2018
246 posts
102 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Got another $400 today, the security guard already remember me :lol: A very nice/personable guy.
Agreed! I probably saw you in line if you didnt have an appointment. Wonder how many other rfd members were in line
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135811 upvotes
888888 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Got another $400 today, the security guard already remember me :lol: A very nice/personable guy.
you can also buy from other CF mall online. Only 10% off though.

$400 is 19% off.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135811 upvotes
888888 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Link? Haven't seen that discussed
go ask your affiliated company (Moola). Maybe they can offer you 20% off if you keep promoting it on RFD :)
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
pointx wrote: Agreed! I probably saw you in line if you didnt have an appointment. Wonder how many other rfd members were in line
oh, i have booked an appointment actually. But there weren't a lot of ppl. Thought there would be a ton on the last day.
Nov 22, 2016
732 posts
454 upvotes
I spoke with someone on chat(from CF Online) and they didn't think there would be anymore promo. Hopefully another mall adds it.

I can't seem to find the 10% off mentioned above.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: go ask your affiliated company (Moola). Maybe they can offer you 20% off if you keep promoting it on RFD :)
Responding to this comment only because you are trying to sway fellow RFDers ...

In case you need to revisit my profile, I am a 17,000 post member from 2004 who lives in Toronto. I am heavily involved in gift cards and therefore, am very interested in gift card deals from Moola.

I will show you an example of the gift card folder I carry with me when we go out, 1 of 3 that I use for gift cards.
Or maybe I should show you my receipts from the Oxford promo I participated in 2 years ago (I'm all over that thread - go check) or how about the CF promotion from this past month. My nightstand is rammed with gift cards.

Get on my level ...
I cannot be bought and I am not affiliated with Moola. Please stop speaking about me and please stop speaking to me. Thank you.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200905-170300.png
  • IMG_20200905_170649.jpg
Last edited by DaVibe on Sep 5th, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
Hopefully Fairview Mall or another mall comes through with the promotion. If anyone spots it, please let us know, there should be enough spots for a lot of RFD users to go around!
angel_wing0 wrote: oh, i have booked an appointment actually. But there weren't a lot of ppl. Thought there would be a ton on the last day.
So did I, but it was actually the opposite I felt like ... that it was the busiest on my first day, Tuesday and the least busiest on the last day, Friday.
They were also more organized towards the end, using the check-in service, so maybe that helped?
RedFlagDeals Addict