1438 posts
2581 upvotes
Berczy Park

1 Bonus Elite Qualifying Night + 1,000 Bonus Points per paid night - No limits

Expiry:
May 4, 2022
Retailer:
Marriott International
Marriotts Global 2022 Q1 Promo is out, check your promos tab!

Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy® account is required. Marriott Bonvoy members who register for this promotion by April 20, 2022, will earn 1,000 bonus Points per eligible paid night, plus one bonus Elite Night Credit per eligible paid night, during the 85-night promotion earning period. The promotion earning period is for eligible paid nights completed between February 8, 2022, and May 4, 2022, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties. Only stays made after registration will qualify toward the promotion.

Award redemption nights including Cash + Points, free night award certificates or a Points redemption are not eligible for the promotion. Rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates do not qualify for this promotion. Stays at Homes & Villas by Marriott International, Marriott Executive Apartments®, and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus Points or bonus Elite Night Credits for this promotion. Only one room per property is counted toward a member’s nights for the promotion.

The 1,000 bonus Points per eligible paid night and one bonus Elite Night Credit per eligible paid night will be awarded to the member’s account within 7 business days after checkout and will post with the stay. Elite Night Credits will count only toward the status year in which they are posted. A member who elects to earn Miles is not eligible for this promotion.

For a list of current participating Marriott Bonvoy properties, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi. All Marriott Bonvoy terms and conditions apply. See www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi for more information. Visit http://marriottbonvoy.com/everynightcounts or call 888-MARRIOTT (888-627-7468) for complete details.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 10.04.48 PM.png
Last edited by donttoewsmebro on Jan 24th, 2022 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
40 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1917 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto
I’m still confused about this promo? Not much details?

What is elite night credit?

Do you have to stay at regular rate to get $1000 bonus? Or free night credit for each stay?
Sep 15, 2019
439 posts
1477 upvotes
High
ysl5710 wrote: I’m still confused about this promo? Not much details?

Do you have to stay at regular rate to get $1000 bonus? Or free night credit for each stay?
*** 1000 points bonus not $1000 lmao
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1438 posts
2581 upvotes
Berczy Park
ysl5710 wrote: I’m still confused about this promo? Not much details?

Elite qualifying night has to do with status (Gold, Platinum, Titanium). Any rate booked through Marriott.com or Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts or equivalents (Virtuoso, Stars, Luminous etc) will be eligible for this promo. I updated the thread with the fine print.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1044 posts
1636 upvotes
This is almost is a non-promotion. Especially with the latest point devaluation. Hard to see how a promotion like this would drive anyone to spend more with Marriott over Hyatt or Hilton.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1438 posts
2581 upvotes
Berczy Park
tfong010 wrote: This is almost is a non-promotion. Especially with the latest point devaluation. Hard to see how a promotion like this would drive anyone to spend more with Marriott over Hyatt or Hilton.
I would jump ship to Hyatt but I haven't gotten into the US cc game yet so without a WoH card earnings are way less than they would be with an Amex MB card + 75% points (status). I've also been lucky that I've been targeted for a promo every time they offer one even though I've stayed over 100 nights with them the last few years lol.

I imagine lots of people who hold Amex Gold or casual travellers (so they just hold Gold status) may try to push for plat this promo to upgrade their trips even if for one year.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
4930 posts
5242 upvotes
GTA
@donttoewsmebro, thanks for posting all the details of this new Marriott Promo!

Hmm, you might want to tweak your Title to reflect the wording in this promo with 1,000 bonus Points + Double Elite Nights ... or just add the word 'bonus' for both points and nights :)

ie. it's 1,000 bonus Points per eligible paid night, plus one bonus Elite Night Credit per eligible paid night

Cheers!
Last edited by mzmoney on Jan 25th, 2022 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 24, 2012
20 posts
37 upvotes
EDMONTON
Lots of hate on this deal but will make it much easier to hit platinum this year for those of us that travel. I'm probably going to pay for 10+ nights during that period anyways so that's 20 elite nights plus 15 from the Amex and that puts me at 35, and all I need to do is coast another 15 nights and I have platinum
Last edited by orestd1 on Jan 24th, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1438 posts
2581 upvotes
Berczy Park
mzmoney wrote: @donttoewsmebro, thanks for posting all the details of this new Marriott Promo!

Hmm, you might want to tweak your Title to reflect the wording in this promo with 1,000 bonus Points + Double Elite Nights ... of just add the word 'bonus' for both points and nights :)

ie. it's 1,000 bonus Points per eligible paid night, plus one bonus Elite Night Credit per eligible paid night

Cheers!
Done!
Sep 8, 2007
306 posts
238 upvotes
Potentially targeted? My promo page is empty.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1438 posts
2581 upvotes
Berczy Park
SonicSam wrote: Potentially targeted? My promo page is empty.
Nope, it's on the blogs and forums. Give it until the morning perhaps.
Jan 16, 2010
57 posts
102 upvotes
Alberta
Seeing it too - great for those who are reaching for plat status. Thanks
Oct 7, 2020
225 posts
169 upvotes
Dang. I have a 5 night stay next week I'll have to give to Hilton or IHG to take advantage of their promos. Next time, Bonvoy, I promise.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
2315 posts
933 upvotes
I'm staying 3 nights between now and February 8 when the promo period starts, too bad.

I'm platinum and these are the only promos I get, never the good ones.
Oct 20, 2004
866 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like a hot deal. I think I can reach platinum with this. Thanks OP!
It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice ;)
Dec 1, 2006
779 posts
103 upvotes
orestd1 wrote: Lots of hate on this deal but will make it much easier to hit platinum this year for those of us that travel. I'm probably going to pay for 10+ nights during that period anyways so that's 20 elite nights plus 15 from the Amex and that puts me at 35, and all I need to do is coast another 15 nights and I have platinum
How do you get15from Amex??
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
4930 posts
5242 upvotes
GTA
chinmoku_tak wrote: How do you get15from Amex??
Marriott Bonvoy Amex Personal/Business = 15 Nights *

* even if you have 1 Personal and 1 Business Canadian card, can only receive max 15 Nights from Amex Canada
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
4930 posts
5242 upvotes
GTA
A few difference between this year's promo and the one in 2021!

2021 Marriott Promo: For stays between Feb 16th - Apr 27th, can earn double Bonvoy points + double elite nights for stays of two nights or more

2022:

#1 ALL paid nights vs previous 2021 promo 2 nights minimum with 1 paid and award nights

- Award redemption nights including Cash + Points, free night award certificates or a Points redemption are not eligible for the promotion

#2 Only 1,000 bonus in 2022 vs double points in 2021

- 1,000 bonus Points per eligible paid night and one bonus Elite Night Credit per eligible paid night will be awarded to the member’s account within 7 business days after checkout and will post with the stay

#3 Slightly longer promo period in 2022 and no minimum 2 night stay

- promotion earning period is for eligible paid nights completed between February 8, 2022, and May 4, 2022, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties

p.s. don't forget to register for the Promo via your Marriott Account or this Marriott Promotion link. Enjoy your travels/staycation!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)