26998 posts
4337 upvotes
Should've done it a long time ago... better than than never though I guess
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9598 posts
2225 upvotes
Somewhere
I guess he ran out of money from the 2nd bad boys.
:confused:
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
nice post, im amped!
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17425 posts
12773 upvotes
Toronto
No hate OP but honestly I think Big Willie, Michael Bay and Jerry Bruckheimer all have much more say when and if BB3 happens
Deal Guru
Nov 5, 2001
11976 posts
3168 upvotes
Edmonton
Needs a third film to finish the trifecta.

Great mindless R rated action, excellent jokes and writing.

[QUOTE]Now back up, put the gun down, and get me a pack of Tropical Fruit Bubblicious.

And some Skittles.
[/QUOTE]

The chase scene in Bad Boys 2 with the Haitians was one of the best I have ever seen. Right up there with Matrix 2, Ronin, Gone In 60 Seconds, The Bourne Supremecy, The Dark Knight, Fast And The Furious 5, The Italian Job, etc...
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2536 upvotes
Markham, ON
I had to google when Martin's last movie was...can someone even forget how to be funny?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7750 posts
1635 upvotes
Hope Megan Fox isn't the eye candy in this one too.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
jenviea wrote: No hate OP but honestly I think Big Willie, Michael Bay and Jerry Bruckheimer all have much more say when and if BB3 happens
Agreed. It's up to Will Smith - and his schedule - if this gets made or not. Without him, the movie will struggle to make sufficient profit - if any.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
4420 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
Tornado F2 wrote: Agreed. It's up to Will Smith - and his schedule - if this gets made or not. Without him, the movie will struggle to make sufficient profit - if any.
Smith wants BB3. Michael bay was always the one who was a little iffy about it.
Nothing to see here...keep looking.
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
430 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
Zero1 wrote: Smith wants BB3. Michael bay was always the one who was a little iffy about it.
His Transformers money will run out eventually too. :D
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
Do people really want another Michael Bay movie?
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
27438 posts
6807 upvotes
Tornado F2 wrote: Do people really want another Michael Bay movie?
If it's bad boys I do. Those movies are great
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
430 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
Tornado F2 wrote: Do people really want another Michael Bay movie?
Yes! Plenty of people want more Michael Bay!

Transformers 4 just broke another $1 billion at the worldwide box office for this movie franchise!

We can all hate him for all time but he's consistent. All 4 Transformers movies have made $3.7 billion on a combined $800 million budget. That's $2.9 billion in profits! Movies is about making money first and foremost, not winning awards like the Oscars. As long as his directed movies turn profits, the studios will ignore shit reviews and give him more money to make even more movies!

And yes, bring on Bad Boys 3!! Just watched Bad Boys 2 again for free on Crackle.com, it was a great ride!
Aug 19, 2014
7 posts
Toronto, ON
He might be okay with Bad Boys. At least there won't be giant robots and outer space storylines. You gotta admit, he's really good with explosions and other similar visuals. Bad Boys can use that. Second movie, that lengthy highway scene? I can definitely imagine Michael Bay doing that, hopefully even better.
Aug 19, 2014
7 posts
Toronto, ON
I'm okay with it because it's Bad Boys. Unless he decides to bring robots that are essentially aliens into the story :P But I can see where he'll be very helpful, I mean BB2, that lengthy highway shooting scene? MB could do something great for scenes like that.
Cosplayer? Planning a kickass character costume? If you need cheap colored contacts you can get them here.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2187 posts
509 upvotes
so bad boys 1 was heroin,
bad boys 2 was ecstasy
bad boys 3 =
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
Bad Boys 2 was awesome and is one of those movies where the sequel was better than the original. If he keeps the same formula for 3, it'll be another awesome action hit!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)