Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mary Brown's chicken

Two chicken pieces and taters for only $4.99...July 6th only!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2022 1:58 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2005
1659 posts
1941 upvotes

Two chicken pieces and taters for only $4.99...July 6th only!

Price:
Expiry:
July 7, 2022
Retailer:
Mary Brown's chicken
Hot...One day promotion only...

Wednesday, July 6th only,

at all Mary Brown's chicken locations...

Buy Two chicken pieces & taters for only $4.99!!!
Images
  • 20220703_115656.jpg
294 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12134 posts
2754 upvotes
Guelph
Hope you can choose to make it spicy!
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11677 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
FWIW, you should be able to swap out the taters for fries if you're not a fan of taters (confirmed using a coupon for the same promo at the end of last month).
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3945 posts
5581 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Damn, I cant beleive this is a promotion.. thought that this would be the regular price..
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
blackbirdman wrote: Damn, I cant beleive this is a promotion.. thought that this would be the regular price..
Welcome to chickflation
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2005
1659 posts
1941 upvotes
blackbirdman wrote: Damn, I cant beleive this is a promotion.. thought that this would be the regular price..
Wow, where are you buying two mixed pieces of chicken and taters/fries for $4.99 in 2022??!!!?? Please let us know...
Ducky wrote: quantity limit?
Not usually, depending upon location though, YMMV...
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3945 posts
5581 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
values99club wrote: Wow, where are you buying two mixed pieces of chicken and taters/fries for $4.99 in 2022??!!!?? Please let us know...

Not usually, depending upon location though, YMMV...
I think popeyes and kfc has a deal on tuesday for 2 peice for 2.99 or something, not sure why mary browns would warrant the taters to cost an extra 2$ if they are trying to compete, or selling similar sized chicken. Forget the taters, they are useless and cost almost nothing tbh. Of course most people are just buying it for the chicken only..
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2005
1659 posts
1941 upvotes
blackbirdman wrote: I think popeyes and kfc has a deal on tuesday for 2 peice for 2.99 or something, not sure why mary browns would warrant the taters to cost an extra 2$ if they are trying to compete, or selling similar sized chicken. Forget the taters, they are useless and cost almost nothing tbh. Of course most people are just buying it for the chicken only..
Not $2.99 in 2022...

Popeyes is up to $3.99 but it's for 2 pieces of dark, 1 drum, and 1 thigh only, no fries...
KFC cuts their chickens into 12 pieces, enough said...
Jan 29, 2007
738 posts
178 upvotes
blackbirdman wrote: I think popeyes and kfc has a deal on tuesday for 2 peice for 2.99 or something, not sure why mary browns would warrant the taters to cost an extra 2$ if they are trying to compete, or selling similar sized chicken. Forget the taters, they are useless and cost almost nothing tbh. Of course most people are just buying it for the chicken only..
I know it is all perspective-based, but from a quality standpoint, it is hard to compare Popeyes/KFC to Mary Brown's. MB is better IMO. Thoughts ?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
3109 posts
1299 upvotes
I hope you go ahead, buy one each from kfc, popeyes and Mary Brown, and compare. Let us know your result. Face With Tears Of Joy
Last edited by Bb0231 on Jul 3rd, 2022 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Jun 23, 2022
40 posts
52 upvotes
LOL. KFC pieces are tiny. More like pigeon than chicken.
Feb 7, 2014
319 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Yay. They opened one up near my place in PoCo
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
KFC Tuesday was $4 as of last month (and likely before that but i saw a banner last month while using save5 coupon). They had a special in Feb where it was $2 (one day only).
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1273 posts
1451 upvotes
Surrey
sujat wrote: I know it is all perspective-based, but from a quality standpoint, it is hard to compare Popeyes/KFC to Mary Brown's. MB is better IMO. Thoughts ?
For that comparison, MB all day long. Though hi 5 chicken is pretty damn tasty too!
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26001 posts
211229 upvotes
GTA
sujat wrote: I know it is all perspective-based, but from a quality standpoint, it is hard to compare Popeyes/KFC to Mary Brown's. MB is better IMO. Thoughts ?
I would say Popeye's is comparable, but KFC, heck no (when it comes to chicken pieces). Not on the same playing field at all.

The 3 major chains that come to mind for comparison are MBs, Popeye's, and Church's. Personally I found MB chicken a bit lacking in taste, but their sandwiches are awesome. Church's and Popeyes are similar, with Church's being just a tad less greasy. Church's biscuits are also awesome, if you haven't tried them. Difficult to pick a definitive winner between the 3, but given the hype of MBs I was a bit underwhelmed when I tried their chicken to be honest.
Nov 17, 2020
52 posts
81 upvotes
Mary Brown's in Scarborough (Eglinton and Brimley) had given this same 4.99 promo as a paper coupon when I ordered. I used that coupon to buy 2 piece chicken and taters for 4.99 and found the same coupon again in the bag. I have tried this 3 times (the last visit was 2 weeks ago).
May 6, 2015
735 posts
220 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Amazing deal. I just hope their app won't crash like the last few Big Mary deal lol
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3945 posts
5581 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
rapzfan007 wrote: Amazing deal. I just hope their app won't crash like the last few Big Mary deal lol
How do you know its app order only?
😎Thanks RFD😎