Expired Hot Deals

[Mary Browns] Mary Brown’s Mailer Coupons (pics inside-$65 in savings) 100% Canadian

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2019 4:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2008
1727 posts
368 upvotes

Mary Brown’s Mailer Coupons (pics inside-$65 in savings) 100% Canadian

Savings:
Up to $65
Expiry:
March 30, 2019
Retailer:
Mary Browns
Hi all,
Just got some coupons from Mary Brown’s in the mail.
Figured i’d shared them with the rest of you. Link below should make the coupons scannable/printable
I have the imgur app that allows me to zoom in etc. If the coupons work/dont work please comment below.

PDF downloadable, double-sided version: Dropbox
Individual coupons: Imgur

Coupons include:
1- 2 x 3pcs chicken + 2 x small taters $14.99
2- Choose any 2 (B.Mary OR Reg. Chicken pop-ins OR 3 pc. Chicken) + 2 small Taters + 2 cans of Pop $16.99
3- FREE order of Sweet Mary’s
4- Regular Tater poutine & can of pop $4.99
5- 6 pcs. Chicken + Lrg. Chicken pop-ins + Med Taters + Med Gravy $25.99
6- 12 pcs. Chicken + Lrg Taters + Lrg Salad $29.99
7- 2 x 2 pcs. Chicken + 2 x Sm. Taters $10.99
8- 8 pcs. Chicken + 4 Chicken tenders + Med Salad + Med Taters $26.99
9- $5 off when you spend $20 or more
10- $10 off when you spend $40 or more

Have fun and happy new year!
Last edited by bigjee on Jan 5th, 2019 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
71 replies
Nov 17, 2007
205 posts
397 upvotes
Canada
If you have never tried Mary Brown's, do yourself a favor and give it a taste. Their food is fresh and their ingredients are wholesome.

You will quickly forget that KFC exists.
I Love deals.
Jan 31, 2010
370 posts
136 upvotes
St. John's
AA7HBS wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 9:16 pm
If you have never tried Mary Brown's, do yourself a favor and give it a taste. Their food is fresh and their ingredients are wholesome.

Wholesome is never a word I would use to describe Mary Browns.
Oct 3, 2018
11 posts
20 upvotes
Popeyes in Lynden, Wa... For those of you South East of Vancouver, has amazing chicken for almost half the price of Mary Browns.

Popeyes in Lynden has 4 big pieces of chicken for USD$5. Take the receipt, do the quick survey on your phone, get the code, buy a large drink and get any two pieces of chicken for free. I chose two of their large breasts, well, because I really love breasts. Very juicy, succulent, and of course very crispy on the outside.

That's a total of 6 pieces of chicken with a large drink with refills. I paid CAD$10.39 including taxes for 6 large pieces.

The closest Mary Browns is in Abbotsford, and Lynden isn't that much further away.

This is RedFlag DEALS... Just letting you all know about the deals guys and gals...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7153 posts
1720 upvotes
rfd222222 wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 9:36 pm
Popeyes in Lynden, Wa... For those of you South East of Vancouver, has amazing chicken for almost half the price of Mary Browns.

Popeyes in Lynden has 4 big pieces of chicken for USD$5. Take the receipt, do the quick survey on your phone, get the code, buy a large drink and get any two pieces of chicken for free. I chose two of their large breasts, well, because I really love breasts. Very juicy, succulent, and of course very crispy on the outside.

That's a total of 6 pieces of chicken with a large drink with refills. I paid CAD$10.39 including taxes for 6 large pieces.

The closest Mary Browns is in Abbotsford, and Lynden isn't that much further away.

This is RedFlag DEALS... Just letting you all know about the deals guys and gals...
This just in! Food in the US is cheaper than in Canada.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7028 posts
1207 upvotes
Too bad all the MB near me are closed.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1552 posts
533 upvotes
Scarborough
do they even take print outs of the above (not original)? last few times i show them the coupon on their own website (on phone) and they insisted that it needs to be printed out in a physical copy..
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
7536 posts
2256 upvotes
Toronto
Uberclk wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 10:24 pm
do they even take print outs of the above (not original)? last few times i show them the coupon on their own website (on phone) and they insisted that it needs to be printed out in a physical copy..
Yeah, they also take the coupon away so you can't use it more than once.
Jul 28, 2007
431 posts
677 upvotes
Calgary
For anyone in Windsor, if you drive down to Teotihuacan Mexico they have some delicious ancient Mesoamerican fried chicken at Pollos Borrachos for only 26 pesos, this is almost 1/4 the price of Mary Browns.

I chose two of their large breasts, well, because I really love breasts. Very juicy, succulent, and of course very crispy on the outside.

This is RedFlag DEALS... Just letting you all know about the deals muchachos and muchachas...
Dec 28, 2006
773 posts
243 upvotes
What is a "sweet mary"? Its free, so potentially hot deal.
Also, does mary browns still have the monday 9pc special? That was a killer deal, but ages ago.
Dec 5, 2012
91 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
AA7HBS wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 9:16 pm

+1
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1802 posts
294 upvotes
Hamilton
The ones in Ontario suck.
I had ones in nb, way better , different batter.
I complained about it to mb and didnt even get a response back.
I'm a die hard mb fan, ever since going to their first store in Sinjohns.
Not impressed, their customer service has gone downhill.
swaghunter wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 10:52 pm
What is a "sweet mary"? Its free, so potentially hot deal.
Also, does mary browns still have the monday 9pc special? That was a killer deal, but ages ago.
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1802 posts
294 upvotes
Hamilton
Tators are the best and if the franchise has it, getting dressing and gravy with it.
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1789 posts
451 upvotes
Calgary
bigjee wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 8:58 pm
Figured i’d shared them with the rest of you. Link below should make the coupons scannable/printable
Any chance of laying flat on a table and using a PDF Scanner App (in color), I think that would allow us to print them without the background and have a better chance of them being accepted.

If you could scan the back, then we could print double sided and they would be like real IMO.

I am interested in the -$10 off for spending $40 option personally.

Thanks..