Oct 31 - free Nestle treats w/min $20 spend at Mary Brown's

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 31, 2020
Retailer:
Mary Brown's
Images
  • maryb.jpg
Last edited by sprung on Oct 28th, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
15 replies
May 24, 2020
68 posts
135 upvotes
Spend $20 on food and get a few bite size chocolate bars? Not sure this is a hot deal as much as I love Mary B’s
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6865 posts
6213 upvotes
Toronto
LOLatyou wrote: Spend $20 on food and get a few bite size chocolate bars? Not sure this is a hot deal as much as I love Mary B’s
If you don't appreciate something additional to your purchase, given to you for free... you don't deserve to be called an RFDer
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
May 24, 2020
68 posts
135 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: If you don't appreciate something additional to your purchase, given to you for free... you don't deserve to be called an RFDer
Clearly you missed the SPEND $20 aspect of this. But sure, go buy some full priced fried chicken To get a couple bite size bars... they’re selling for about .10c per. Maybe I can even snag some napkins and toothpicks too 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Last edited by LOLatyou on Oct 28th, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
2091 posts
995 upvotes
Montreal
Whoa, slow down Mary B's......what's next,....Free dinner mints?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1549 posts
2425 upvotes
Toronto
i would rather get a free small sandwich with the donation of candy. pizza pizza did that 2 years ago. donate a bag of candy, get a free slice. check your twitter feed if pizza pizza will do it again this year and post it. thanks

https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/restaurants/ pizza-pizza-get-a-free-pepperoni-or-cheese-slice-when-you-trade-in-your-halloween-candy-on-november-1/
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6865 posts
6213 upvotes
Toronto
LOLatyou wrote: Clearly you missed the SPEND $20 aspect of this. But sure, go buy some full priced fried chicken To get a couple bite size bars... they’re selling for about .10c per. Maybe I can even snag some napkins and toothpicks too 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Clearly, people go to Mary Brown's to eat chicken, not to get chocolate... they're just throwing an extra on Halloween day; those who grab handfuls of napkins, utensils, condiments, even if they don't need them, just because they feel entitled to them, give RFD a bad rep.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3704 posts
3774 upvotes
Ottawa
Newbie is right. I am not inclined to spend $20 to get some free candy.
Tampa Bay Lightning2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
The Last of Us Part II - Game of the Year 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 - Game of the Year 2021 - calling it now.
May 24, 2020
68 posts
135 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: Clearly, people go to Mary Brown's to eat chicken, not to get chocolate... they're just throwing an extra on Halloween day; those who grab handfuls of napkins, utensils, condiments, even if they don't need them, just because they feel entitled to them, give RFD a bad rep.
So this thread has come full circle? It’s not a “hot deal”. Not sure what you’re rambling about regarding giving “rfd a bad rap” Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy but I think you missed the sarcasm.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1332 posts
435 upvotes
sarcasm? what's that Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes am sure the only ones that would go to MB is if they throw in this goody for free

Face With Tears Of JoySmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Sunglasses
Dec 20, 2019
409 posts
1139 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
Would be nice if they took off an extra few bucks; does mary browns have any daily specials?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1332 posts
605 upvotes
Calgary, AB
LOLatyou wrote: So this thread has come full circle? It’s not a “hot deal”. Not sure what you’re rambling about regarding giving “rfd a bad rap” Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy but I think you missed the sarcasm.
Half the items in this forum aren't hot deals, this just goes with the lame-o flow.
May 24, 2020
68 posts
135 upvotes
Fort McMurray wrote: Half the items in this forum aren't hot deals, this just goes with the lame-o flow.
Your post is lame-o
Mar 6, 2015
633 posts
237 upvotes
Center of the univer…
My local starbucks had free treats on the side, no min purchase required.