Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mastermind Toys

Pandemic: Rapid Response Board Game $18

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2021 10:53 am
[OP]
Jan 18, 2013
620 posts
246 upvotes
Calgary

[Mastermind Toys] Pandemic: Rapid Response Board Game $18

Lowest price I've seen for this game. Don't think it'll work with the 25% off code "HIPHIPYAY" but didn't try.

https://www.mastermindtoys.com/products ... d-response

Last edited by KarinKasia on May 24th, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3245 posts
1201 upvotes
Mississauga
Roll the dice and see how long Doug Ford extends the lockdown lmao.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2556 posts
1314 upvotes
thanks op, ordered. never played the original, is this a simpler version?
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6057 posts
1312 upvotes
Ordered to give it a try. I have the original and don't play it too often but do enjoy it, will see how this is. Not an expensive price to buy it yet so why not I guess.
Sep 18, 2007
78 posts
127 upvotes
Hellfire wrote: Not sure if this is a good deal, but Gloomhaven is $119.97 at walmart, free shipping: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/gloomhaven/6000197983099
This is a decent price. Have seen it as low as 100 (blah blah about time machines and all). But honestly, my germ circle spent probably over 1000 person hours playing this game passing the pandemic so even if we had to pay $500 for it it would have been worthwhile. Be warned it is not for the faint of heart - literally, the box is several times bigger than anything else I have and it is packed - but if you can get into the game it is excellent!
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20191 posts
8259 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
clottedcream wrote: This is a decent price. Have seen it as low as 100 (blah blah about time machines and all). But honestly, my germ circle spent probably over 1000 person hours playing this game passing the pandemic so even if we had to pay $500 for it it would have been worthwhile. Be warned it is not for the faint of heart - literally, the box is several times bigger than anything else I have and it is packed - but if you can get into the game it is excellent!
I spent ages reorganizing the contents into tackle boxes. I think we got to play it one time before pandemic hit. Will have to completely relearn wtf to do in this game again someday.
[OP]
Jan 18, 2013
620 posts
246 upvotes
Calgary
Sakaban wrote: thanks op, ordered. never played the original, is this a simpler version?
This game is different than the original (only the theme is the same). This one relies on dice rolling and it also adds a time component. It's a bit more hectic than the original IMO because of the time.

May 10, 2010
836 posts
1272 upvotes
Kenora
This game is not good for people who aren't able to think quickly. Gameplay is so fast that you have to be thinking 2 or 3 steps ahead. Otherwise, this is a great price for a good game.
Sep 22, 2020
15 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Thanks OP, was able to snag a copy for my family
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12290 posts
6075 upvotes
Bought this game on android, well the pandemic board game not sure if this exact one but the family was not a fan.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Jul 16, 2016
137 posts
58 upvotes
Thanks op. For the price worth a shot.
May 24, 2007
547 posts
205 upvotes
This is a great game but quite stressful and challenging. Definitely need to find the right crowd.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5175 posts
6964 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Donate your countries medical supplies away, tell your citizens not to wear masks, keep your borders open, then nominate Patty as your health minister. Game over.