• Nov 16th, 2019 12:47 pm
[OP]
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12515 posts
23415 upvotes
Scarborough

[Mastermind Toys] Pre-Black Friday 20% off when you spend $50+

Use code GG2019 at checkout or show the web coupon in-store.

https://www.mastermindtoys.com/boutique ... 019-Social

Fine print: *Offer valid until Nov 17, 2019 at Mastermind Toys locations only or online at mastermindtoys.com. 20% off a purchase of $50 or more on in-stock, regularly priced merchandise, before tax – no rain checks. Offer excludes gift cards, L.O.L Surprise OMG Dolls and L.O.L Surprise 2-in-1 Glamper, LEGO® Hard to Find, LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3, LEGO® Boost and any recently released LEGO® products. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer may change or end at any time without notice. Original coupon must be relinquished at time of purchase. Coupon void if reproduced. Limit one coupon per family, one-time use only. Offer not valid at our outlet store location.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
6074 posts
833 upvotes
Expensive lego set excluded.... Want to get the Lego treehouse
Jun 28, 2015
154 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ordered a stuffed animal and then I found out (buried deep in their FAQ) that it takes them 2-4 business days just to "process" your order before even shipping it. Like wtf are they doing in all that time? It's already been 3 business days now and not a peep from them.

Then I find out they only give you 60 minutes from order time to cancel, and returns are for store credit only. Now I'm stuck waiting upwards of a week and have to explain to my SO why his birthday present is late, when I could have had it next day on Amazon... I'll never give these clowns my business again. This is totally unacceptable in today's online market.