Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mastermind Toys

Select LEGO sets sale 15% off (20% on some Super Mario sets)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2022 4:34 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4212 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[Mastermind Toys] Select LEGO sets sale 15% off (20% on some Super Mario sets)

Not as good as the 20% sale I posted a few days ago but this one is on more items, although the most expensive sets are not on discount. Could be a good opportunity for some to buy sets that a rarely on discount.

EDIT: There's also a 20% sale on three Super Mario sets.

https://www.mastermindtoys.com/collecti ... ilding-kit
https://www.mastermindtoys.com/collecti ... ter-course
https://www.mastermindtoys.com/collecti ... ansion-set
Last edited by WillyBaldy on Apr 6th, 2022 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
9 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4212 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I added a few links to 20% discount on Super Mario items.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1555 posts
659 upvotes
Ottawa
Boo..

Was looking at 42140 Technic Flip Vehicle this morning, and it was included in the sale. Now it's not. Ick move Mastermind. Hope it works next Grandparents day for 20% off.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4212 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
mabba18 wrote: Boo..

Was looking at 42140 Technic Flip Vehicle this morning, and it was included in the sale. Now it's not. Ick move Mastermind. Hope it works next Grandparents day for 20% off.
With these sales you've got to be real quick, the best LEGO sets I got was at the beginning of a sale before they realized some items shouldn't be discounted, like the LEGO Star Wars R2D2 I got at 20% discount last year. Don't get your hopes high on the next Grandparents Day, no great LEGO set seems to be discounted anymore through these events.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1387 posts
674 upvotes
Yeah, I checked a couple of them, and the code does not work on any of them.

If anyone is interested, a lot of the City sets are on sale too. They are not for me, but they might interest others.
Oct 8, 2007
421 posts
407 upvotes
Ontario
While not a sale, I was in a store in Ottawa yesterday and noticed a number of new Lego Jurassic World Dominion sets including the "big one" in the series. Again, not on sale, but if you want to get in early, they may start selling quicker when the movie comes out.
Mar 23, 2017
472 posts
604 upvotes
Toronto
My son wants some of the lego city sets for his birthday this month, will have to go check it out.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4212 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Namelessone wrote: If anyone is interested, a lot of the City sets are on sale too. They are not for me, but they might interest others.
Yeah, if you follow the main link on my post, you will be redirected to a page on Mastermind Toys with all of the LEGO themes with discounts.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1387 posts
674 upvotes
WillyBaldy wrote: Yeah, if you follow the main link on my post, you will be redirected to a page on Mastermind Toys with all of the LEGO themes with discounts.
Thanks for letting me know. I only check the bottom 3, so I missed it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)