Limit 1 per Ampli account and last day is Dec 8

I don’t think this is YMMV.
[FS] SportChek GC at 87%
I love great flight deals
7 replies
Apr 6, 2017
731 posts
1181 upvotes
This company sucks. Homepage stinks and the inventory control doesn’t exist. Things appear in stock. You place an order. Then it’s cancelled in a few days. That’s assuming it is in stock. Seems like they have more items out of stock than in stock.
Jan 5, 2007
310 posts
142 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: This company sucks. Homepage stinks and the inventory control doesn’t exist. Things appear in stock. You place an order. Then it’s cancelled in a few days. That’s assuming it is in stock. Seems like they have more items out of stock than in stock.
I don't buy things online from Mastermind. I go in time to time with the kids or when I don't know what to buy as a gift. I find that it's a good sized store with more of a "curated" selection of toys instead of a massive store with everything. I can give my kids a budget and let them pick a toy at Mastermind - less so at Toysrus. It may be a franchise which would explain their online deficiencies.
Mar 15, 2019
8 posts
6 upvotes
Is $35 before or after tax? i dont see they specify in terms and conditions.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
1637 posts
2931 upvotes
Toronto
WaltH84 wrote: Is $35 before or after tax? i dont see they specify in terms and conditions.
35 after tax. "Offer is earned on the final price of your Qualifying Purchase including tax."
CertainSomeone wrote: Do Giftcards count?
It should. However, sometimes when Ampli doesn't give you the CB automatically, you will have to talk to the customer servicee rep who will ask you for the receipt.. But T&C this case didn't mention gift card at all. So I think should be okay
[FS] SportChek GC at 87%
I love great flight deals