Expired Freebies

[Mattress Mattress] Mattress Mattress - Free Pillow - Feb 18-20 [AB Only - Targeted for previous customers]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2017 9:45 am
[OP]
Nov 20, 2013
121 posts
97 upvotes
Calgary

Mattress Mattress - Free Pillow - Feb 18-20 [AB Only - Targeted for previous customers]

Savings:
FREE
Expiry:
February 20, 2017
Retailer:
Mattress Mattress
Sorry if you find any mistakes in my post. TIA! :)

Folks - Check your inbox to see the below email from Mattress Mattress (if you had subscribed to their emails). This is what I got:

Alberta Family & Friends Event
Family Day is almost here. Since you're part of the Mattress Mattress Sleep e-Family, we invite you to come visit us during our Family and Friends Event! You, your Family and your Friends can Save Hundreds of Dollars on select mattress sets from Beautyrest, iComfort, iSeries, Kingsdown, Perfect Sleeper, Serta, Simmons and more.

We would love to have you visit our Alberta locations on Saturday, Feb 18th through Monday, Feb 20th to take advantage of specials on cooling gel memory foam, latex, pocket coil and pillow top mattress sets, along with a number of specials on accessories.

Having been one of our previous customers entitles you to a FREE PILLOW during this event - No purchase necessary. Simply bring a past receipt or this email to collect this gift as part of our appreciation for your valued business and future referrals. Limit of one pillow per household.

From our Family, to yours.... Happy Family Day!

Enjoy!
Last edited by vikyyc on Feb 16th, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3705 posts
9694 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Thanks for the post OP.

Can I ask that you put "Targetted" or something of the like in your title to indicate that it only applies to previous customers? Thanks.
[OP]
Nov 20, 2013
121 posts
97 upvotes
Calgary
trystee wrote: Thanks for the post OP.

Can I ask that you put "Targetted" or something of the like in your title to indicate that it only applies to previous customers? Thanks.
Thanks trystee.. It is done! :)
Dec 4, 2013
144 posts
280 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Not sure if it is the same pillow, but you can still go to the "beducation" section on the website and get a free pillow coupon by completing the quiz:

Beducation Quiz