• Oct 7th, 2019 1:59 pm
[OP]
Jan 26, 2010
869 posts
624 upvotes
Milton
Trader Score: 0

Mavic Air Flymore Accessories

My Mavic Air was lost over a lake. Selling the remainder of my Flymore kit. Kit was bought in May 2019.

Pickup in Milton.

1 x Mavic Air remote controller - $150
2 x Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery (~20-30 charges) - $50 each
1 x Lipo bag, holds 3 Mavic Air batteries - $5
3 x Sets (4) of Propellers (2 unopened) - $5 per set
1 x Set (4) of Propeller guards - $5
1 x Charger + 1 x Power cable - $20
1 x Battery Charging Hub - $40
1 x Battery to Power Bank adapter - $10
1 x RC cable (Lightning) - $5
2 x RC cable (micro USB) - $5 each
1 x RC cable (USB Type C) - $5
1 x Communications cable (USB Type C) + 1 x USB adapter - $10
1 x Mavic Air carry case - $20
1 x Mavic Air travel bag - $40
1 x Gimbal protector - $5
1 x Skyreat ND filter set (ND4, ND16, ND32) - $30
3 replies
Oct 26, 2003
65 posts
41 upvotes
Caledon
Curious as to the circumstances.. Was it Fly away? Or pilot error? As a flyer of RC planes, Helis, Drones (Transport Canada Licensed) I’m always curious... Must have been heartbroken! Anyways good luck on the sale of your mavic stuff.
[OP]
Jan 26, 2010
869 posts
624 upvotes
Milton
ravell wrote:
Oct 1st, 2019 11:50 am
Curious as to the circumstances.. Was it Fly away? Or pilot error? As a flyer of RC planes, Helis, Drones (Transport Canada Licensed) I’m always curious... Must have been heartbroken! Anyways good luck on the sale of your mavic stuff.
Hey, sorry dude just seeing your reply!

So I was in Iceland, flying over a lake in the Myvatn area. About 2 mins, received wind speed warnings and then video cut off. Last location showed as the middle of the lake, although I didn't actually see it fall in. I was more upset about the footage I lost from earlier that day. I returned to Canada a few days after, thankfully I had about 10 days of footage. I opened a ticket with DJI and they said it looks like the battery got dislodged, probably with a gust of wind, and it crashed into the lake. They offered me a 30% discount on a new one, but their repair center prices are inflated so it was essentially a non-offer. I was pretty sure the battery clicked into place like it always does, but the Mavic battery compartment is at the bottom so maybe it wasn't all the way in and the high wind dislodged it. So basically, they're saying pilot error, it could be, but I suspect it's an issue with having the battery mounted below the aircraft. Saw several threads on other sites about Mavic Airs with sudden loss of power, dislodged batteries, etc. Next drone will be one with a top mounted battery for sure!

Also, I was able to get all of the accessories sold.