Expired Hot Deals

[Maxi] ***HOT*** Sept18-20 Maxi 5$off 10$ Order (QC ONLY)

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 10:37 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2003
3244 posts
681 upvotes
I got no coupon back from my text to 722247, just a text in French thanking me for subscribing to their notifications . . . . . .

And then there's the discrepancy between the coupon in the first post (which says $5 off $10) and the one on this page (which says $5 off $25).

What the heck is really going on?
Newbie
Dec 13, 2005
73 posts
20 upvotes
Montreal
lleb13 wrote: Can't I just type this coupon in at self check out...
On second thought even if that's possible an employee needs to approve it I believe..
No they don't. I thought the same but it worked last week... Multiple times
Member
Dec 16, 2006
451 posts
63 upvotes
fredsmith wrote: I got no coupon back from my text to 722247, just a text in French thanking me for subscribing to their notifications . . . . . .

And then there's the discrepancy between the coupon in the first post (which says $5 off $10) and the one on this page (which says $5 off $25).

What the heck is really going on?
You should read and reply the welcome text with your post code.
Newbie
Mar 6, 2020
13 posts
10 upvotes
fredsmith wrote: I got no coupon back from my text to 722247, just a text in French thanking me for subscribing to their notifications . . . . . .

And then there's the discrepancy between the coupon in the first post (which says $5 off $10) and the one on this page (which says $5 off $25).

What the heck is really going on?
In the first text you send RABAIS, you get a reply asking for your postal code. And then you'll get the 5$ off 25$ before taxes (coupon for this week, previous weeks it was 5$ off 10$)
Images
  • Screenshot 2020-09-18 100755.jpg
Member
User avatar
Nov 22, 2006
410 posts
164 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
Madevilz wrote: What's the point if they can't even set the minimum on their machines? Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Did you actually try it this weekend ?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6479 posts
2347 upvotes
Montreal
Knarfon wrote: Did you actually try it this weekend ?
nah
I have been respecting the minimum since the last code and intend to do so for this one as well.
Even if there is only a slim chance that they would come after us, using the coupon as it is not intended to be used is still considered coupon fraud. Not worth getting in trouble for it.
Member
User avatar
Nov 22, 2006
410 posts
164 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
Madevilz wrote: nah
I have been respecting the minimum since the last code and intend to do so for this one as well.
Even if there is only a slim chance that they would come after us, using the coupon as it is not intended to be used is still considered coupon fraud. Not worth getting in trouble for it.
Indeed, and I dont see myself arguing with minimum wage workers by showing them the old 10$ min coupon either.
Jr. Member
Feb 12, 2015
102 posts
343 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Btw... you can stack the coupon on your purchase :X
Jr. Member
Oct 20, 2016
196 posts
373 upvotes
Knarfon wrote: New coupon is with 25$ purhase !! They probably caught on the abuse.
It's the RFD effect. That's why it was suggested to keep these threads inactive, as unfair and selfish as that sounds.

RFD users inevitably cause stores to change their policies and promos so don't cry foul that the deal isn't as good anymore.
Newbie
Jun 10, 2011
44 posts
16 upvotes
KIRKLAND
Look most of employees are kids and will just enter the code without questioning even if it is under $25.00 dollars. I have bought $6.00 of groceries. It is hard to read the fine print on the any of these coupons especially since there is some much blab blah. It has the scanning code that never seem to work. Think of it has as a gamble. Best of luck just go for it.....
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1343 posts
811 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
I used it today and cs reached under her cashier to read the fine prints.
Member
Aug 14, 2019
251 posts
274 upvotes
this coupon is basically YMMV, depending on the employee.
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 31, 2017
137 posts
84 upvotes
montreal
thanks worked at self checkout
just enter the 5 digit #, that's it $5 discount on a $35 bill
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2003
3244 posts
681 upvotes
noNameBrgr wrote: In the first text you send RABAIS, you get a reply asking for your postal code. And then you'll get the 5$ off 25$ before taxes (coupon for this week, previous weeks it was 5$ off 10$)
I mentoned what I got - and it wasn't a request for my postal code
Newbie
Mar 6, 2020
13 posts
10 upvotes
fredsmith wrote: I mentoned what I got - and it wasn't a request for my postal code
What’s your phone area code?

Top