Sep 10, 2014
58 posts
60 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
J_u_n_i_o_r_3 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 2:31 pm
You got a confirmation email?

Thanks
Yup, then i went on amazon and applied the code Mazda provided me. The email looks like this:

YOUR RECENT TEST DRIVE JUST GOT EVEN MORE REWARDING.

Thank you for test driving a vehicle in our 2017 Mazda lineup. Mazda engineers meticulously designed each new model with drivers like you in mind. We're sure the exhilirating drive was reward enough, but we're happy to provide a $35 Amazon.ca Gift Card as an added bonus.*

Redeem your gift card towards millions of items at www.amazon.ca. Don't delete this message – you'll need the Gift Card claim code below. You may want to print a copy of this message for easy reference later.

GIFT CARD AMOUNT: CAD $35.00
CLAIM CODE:

TO REDEEM YOUR GIFT CARD, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Visit www.amazon.ca/redeem

2. Enter the Claim Code when prompted.

3. Gift Card funds will be applied automatically to eligible orders during checkout process.
4. You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method.
May 22, 2016
172 posts
296 upvotes
ermagawd wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 3:32 pm
Yup, then i went on amazon and applied the code Mazda provided me. The email looks like this:

YOUR RECENT TEST DRIVE JUST GOT EVEN MORE REWARDING.

Thank you for test driving a vehicle in our 2017 Mazda lineup. Mazda engineers meticulously designed each new model with drivers like you in mind. We're sure the exhilirating drive was reward enough, but we're happy to provide a $35 Amazon.ca Gift Card as an added bonus.*

Redeem your gift card towards millions of items at www.amazon.ca. Don't delete this message – you'll need the Gift Card claim code below. You may want to print a copy of this message for easy reference later.

GIFT CARD AMOUNT: CAD $35.00
CLAIM CODE:

TO REDEEM YOUR GIFT CARD, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Visit www.amazon.ca/redeem

2. Enter the Claim Code when prompted.

3. Gift Card funds will be applied automatically to eligible orders during checkout process.
4. You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method.
How long did it take to get this?
Jan 12, 2017
329 posts
141 upvotes
Vancouver
thelaw604 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 5:00 pm
Anyone in BC try at the Mazda in Richmond Automall?
hahah I wouldn't be surprised if there was a line up.
People in Richmond lined up for 0.67 hamburger at No.3 grand re-opening.
They lined up for free starbucks ice tea.

free $25 giftcard? hell yea, bring whole family, bring aunties and uncles, grannys and grandpas!
Aug 7, 2015
40 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
thelaw604 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 5:00 pm
Anyone in BC try at the Mazda in Richmond Automall?
Yep. I called and was forwarded to William Li. He said to email him the PIN code and he'll send it off to Mazda. Haven't gotten my gift card yet though. That was 2 days ago.
Jun 13, 2007
33 posts
4 upvotes
I'm still waiting on my gift card from Destination Mazda, Vancouver. Went 2 days ago in person. Looks like all the luck is in Ontario?
Feb 9, 2009
677 posts
155 upvotes
Still waiting for my card, got in touch with the sales guy, he said it takes 2-3 days (business days). Still waiting for the email, nothing in spam....
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
1865 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
J_u_n_i_o_r_3 wrote:
Jul 26th, 2017 8:46 pm
Scarborough mazda said to email them the code and they will get it done.. I went in person.. Did this happen to anyone else?
Would you happen to have a contact to e-mail at Scarboro Mazda?

Thanks.
Feb 20, 2017
14 posts
3 upvotes
can you tell me his email address for William Li? I am thinking of emailing mine.
Jun 22, 2009
137 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
that was fast. went to mazda on boundary and spoke to Stacy he knew what was up and was very informative about the cars. got home and saw the email in my junk mail. pretty much got it 8min after got all my info on it
Feb 20, 2017
14 posts
3 upvotes
i went to the one on boundary and still haven't gotten it... spoke to ahmed
May 26, 2011
176 posts
87 upvotes
alicklee wrote:
Jul 28th, 2017 12:30 am
that was fast. went to mazda on boundary and spoke to Stacy he knew what was up and was very informative about the cars. got home and saw the email in my junk mail. pretty much got it 8min after got all my info on it
Is it destination Mazda? It's been more than 24 hrs, no emails, checked spam folder.
Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Carrot, EQ and Tangerine customer.
Jun 22, 2009
137 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
maverikbc wrote:
Jul 28th, 2017 2:10 am
Is it destination Mazda? It's been more than 24 hrs, no emails, checked spam folder.
Yes it is.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2169 posts
702 upvotes
YUL/YVR
5 days since I went for mines. Nothing, not even in spam.