Expired Hot Deals

[Mazda] Get $35 Amazon.ca Gift Card for New Test Drive

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2017 12:31 pm
Nov 24, 2016
127 posts
24 upvotes
Calgary
Cool I did a test drive 2 weeks ago, I guess I can do it again.
Thanks op
Sep 10, 2014
57 posts
16 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
chedo009 wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 2:29 pm
Maybe you should indicate in your thread title that this is a ''targeted'' offer as per Program Rules here below:

2. ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE:
Offer is open to residents of Canada who: (i) have reached the legal age of majority in their
province/territory of residence; and (ii) are the named and intended recipient of an e-mail that has been
sent directly by (or on behalf of) Mazda Canada Inc. (“Mazda”) inviting them to participate in the Offer
(the “Email”)
Just click into the link OP has and sign up, Mazda will send you an email stating:

Thank you for registering for a Mazda test drive! To receive your complimentary $35 Amazon.ca gift card:

Bring this email to your local Mazda dealer and test drive a 2017 Mazda.
After your test drive, provide your Sales Team Member with the PIN in this email.
Your Amazon.ca gift card will then be sent to your email within several days.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3334 posts
296 upvotes
Vancouver
roastpuff wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 12:44 pm
Some dealers might just give you the PIN to stop wasting their time lol.
but ymmv, some dealers may offer to enter the code later, but perhaps forget or purposely don't enter it and you'll lose out on the incentive. The most sure thing is to watch them enter it into their system.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
1559 posts
260 upvotes
haven't received the gc from mazda from the same promo 4 years ago :D
Aug 7, 2015
39 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Should I book an appointment with a Mazda dealership for a test drive, or should I just walk in?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
1861 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome. Thanks OP.

I did this last year and they gave out iTunes gift cards!
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2418 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
marcsterr wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 3:02 pm
Awesome. Thanks OP.

I did this last year and they gave out iTunes gift cards!
iTune gift card is the lowest value of all. You can get discounted iTune cards in many places.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Oct 20, 2009
129 posts
48 upvotes
Can anyone post Mazda location they went, and the name of the sale manager they talked to if they succesfully got the GC very quickly. Don't want to waste too much time on it, but need GC
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
1861 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 3:07 pm
iTune gift card is the lowest value of all. You can get discounted iTune cards in many places.
You can get discounted iTunes cards, however this was free.
[OP]
Jul 20, 2009
189 posts
177 upvotes
chedo009 wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 2:29 pm
Maybe you should indicate in your thread title that this is a ''targeted'' offer as per Program Rules here below:

2. ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE:
Offer is open to residents of Canada who: (i) have reached the legal age of majority in their
province/territory of residence; and (ii) are the named and intended recipient of an e-mail that has been
sent directly by (or on behalf of) Mazda Canada Inc. (“Mazda”) inviting them to participate in the Offer
(the “Email”)
I saw that but it shouldn't be an issue. I learned about it from a facebook ad and didn't get an email inviting me. I think the email part is just to say you've registered and received a PIN from them.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2418 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
marcsterr wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 3:12 pm
You can get discounted iTunes cards, however this was free.
True, but amazon gift card win the day. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Penalty Box
Oct 30, 2013
1967 posts
1248 upvotes
Ottawa
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jul 21st, 2017 1:18 pm
Do I have to drive? Or I can just sit on the car and be done with it?
Seems like your avatar is really fitting to your post.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
3098 posts
149 upvotes
Last time I did this promo (years ago) the dealership insisted I had to buy the car to get the GC despite the promo terms. I'd clarify it with the dealership or reception before the test drive if you're gonna try to get this.
Aug 6, 2009
281 posts
79 upvotes
Thanks OP. I'm actually wanting to test drive the new CX-5, planning to purchase one at the end of the year or early next year. I'll try to do this twice, myself and the SO.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2566 posts
32 upvotes
GTA
trying to load the link, but not working