Expired Hot Deals

[Mazda] Get $35 Amazon.ca Gift Card for New Test Drive

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2017 12:31 pm
Oct 17, 2007
8 posts
2 upvotes
montreal
it says the promotion has ended? today is only aug 22d.
Jul 7, 2007
70 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Went in today with my pin with every intention of test driving a miata but they didnt have an automatic so he just put my pin in and i got my gc :)
Dec 15, 2006
423 posts
112 upvotes
Ottawa
maowkaroo wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 6:32 pm
I finally got a my $35 code after 4-ish weeks.
I had to call in and log a ticket with their customer service. Make sure you get your case logged! The first few times I called, no one logged a ticket, and nothing got done!

Call: 1800-263-4680
I just called the number after 15d. I had visited Kanata Mazda and spoken to Britney who said she would submit my PIN. The CS rep today told me the PIN had not been submitted. I answered 3 questions about the Mazda 6 I 'test drove' and got the GC within seconds.

Impressed with Mazda, not so much with Britney.
Jul 11, 2008
438 posts
94 upvotes
katwoman2000 wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2017 8:04 pm
Went in today with my pin with every intention of test driving a miata but they didnt have an automatic so he just put my pin in and i got my gc :)
Glad to hear they can still provide the GC as long as you have a pin. Did you phone ahead and make an appointment before stopping by or just walk in to a dealership? Just wondering if i should call first to see if they will still honor this promo
Jul 7, 2007
70 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
adilh53 wrote:
Aug 25th, 2017 2:11 pm
Glad to hear they can still provide the GC as long as you have a pin. Did you phone ahead and make an appointment before stopping by or just walk in to a dealership? Just wondering if i should call first to see if they will still honor this promo
I would definitely call ahead because I called two dealerships and asked them specifically about whether they were still doing the gc promo and one of them was no longer accepting the pins.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2008
1155 posts
50 upvotes
Does anyone know if the GCs from this promo have an expiry date? And if you can apply multiple GCs to the same purchase on Amazon?
Jan 26, 2011
37 posts
17 upvotes
Scarborough
Signed up and received my PIN on Aug 7th. Couldn't get a chance to visit the dealership and the promo was closed early. Called 1 (800) 263-4680 on Aug 21st to ask why it was pulled ahead of time and if my PIN was still valid. I was told it was for internal business decisions (as suspected) and that I can visit a dealership regarding my PIN. Today I called Agincourt before noon and the response was generally "yes" but transferred me to an actual sales rep for a more definitive answer. The sales person also gave a favorable response but told me they were booked for the day and preferred Monday to Thursday 9am - 9pm. I kindly told them only weekends work for me (closed on Sundays) and said it was okay to visit anyway to see what can be done. I met in person, it was silently acknowledged that I didn't have the intent to test drive or purchase, so we went straight to the desk, handed my phone with an email screenshot and the code got punched in. I asked if there were any further actions on my end and they said I should expect an email in a few days time. I drove home after making a stop and the Amazon code was already delivered, although it was in my spam folder.

This may help some of you, but please don't swarm Agincourt in typical RFD fashion because they clearly went out of their way to assist me even though they already said they're busy and the promotion is technically over. I thanked them for taking their time to help me and took their card and it was all done within 5 minutes.

My iPhone also overheated as I was about to pull it out for the email screenshot, try to write your PIN down just in case. You never know.
yourmemory wrote:
Aug 26th, 2017 10:54 am
Does anyone know if the GCs from this promo have an expiry date? And if you can apply multiple GCs to the same purchase on Amazon?
PIN ends August 31st (pulled early), code expires September 30th (supposedly).
1. KEY DATES:
The Mazda Amazon.ca Code Offer (the “Offer”) begins on July 18, 2017 at 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time
(“ET”) and ends on September 30, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
https://mazdastestdriveexperience.ca/Ma ... itions.pdf
Jul 11, 2008
438 posts
94 upvotes
xXKEIXx wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 3:16 pm
It says the promotion ended?
Thats why thread is in expired deals forum
Aug 27, 2017
27 posts
24 upvotes
Has anyone else not received their code yet? Nothing in spam folder... the dealer claimed to have submitted my code three weeks ago.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3030 posts
617 upvotes
Edmonton
ceptionin wrote:
Sep 1st, 2017 12:08 pm
Has anyone else not received their code yet? Nothing in spam folder... the dealer claimed to have submitted my code three weeks ago.
Just call Mazda then.... I got mine calling them on the phone within minutes.