Expired Hot Deals

[MBNA Canada] 420 Rewards points for $50 Real Sports Bar Gift Card (PRICE ERROR?)

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2019 2:18 pm
[OP]
Jan 19, 2017
367 posts
593 upvotes

[MBNA Canada] 420 Rewards points for $50 Real Sports Bar Gift Card (PRICE ERROR?)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
MBNA Canada
More offers from MBNA Canada
Please forgive me if i don't have the details correct but i stumbled across this today and it looks too good to be true. I have a Raptors reward credit card that i have had for 5 plus years. You rack up "points" as you spend that you can use on overprices BS (Think of it as like tickets at chucky cheese) well for every few thousands of dollars you spend on the credit card you get around 2000-2500 points. This is nothing and to get something even worth value its like +20000 plus points. for my range its usually like $10 gift cards. Well i logged in today to see $50 Real Sports Gift cards for 420 points. I think this must be an error because i just ordered $300 worth of gift cards for what usually would only be valued at like $10. Lava hot IMO i can provide the order confirmation email if anyone would like.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3672 posts
1637 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Nice.

I don't have that MBNA card, just Smart CASH, but good find!
May 9, 2019
1 posts
I have their World Elite card and I can't find this deal. Good score for you though, that's a crazy deal!