Food & Drink

McDonald Canada's new items: Spicy Habanero Chicken McMuffin And Spicy Habanero Bacon ‘N Egg McMuffin

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2021 1:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
3969 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge

McDonald Canada's new items: Spicy Habanero Chicken McMuffin And Spicy Habanero Bacon ‘N Egg McMuffin

https://canadify.com/2021/07/06/mcdonal ... -mcmuffin/

Spicy Habanero Chicken McMuffin
$3.19 at the closest mcdonald's

Spicy Habanero Bacon ‘N Egg McMuffin
$4.59 at the closest mcdonald's

The Spicy Habanero Bacon ‘N Egg McMuffin is available all day, but the Spicy Habanero Chicken McMuffin
is only available during the mcdonald breakfast hours
Images
  • habanero mcmuffin.PNG
6 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
10883 posts
2722 upvotes
Victoria
I guess this was the winner when they tried out all the different spicy mcchicken flavours a few years ago.

I wish they'd put more effort into it other than just changing the sauce. I had Jalapeno McChicken in Chicago about 5 years ago and it was fully loaded with actual Jalapeno's, not just a mildly spicy addon into the McChicken sauce. I'd love to get that here.

Would like to try the breakfast sandwich.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18360 posts
1315 upvotes
Elmira
Bacon ‘N Egg McMuffin
$4.59
Damn guy, mcDonalds is expensive now
a closed mind is already defeated
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
10883 posts
2722 upvotes
Victoria
duckdown wrote: Damn guy, mcDonalds is expensive now
It is. Usually I the only time I stop there now is for breakfast as I prefer their breakfast sandwhiches (mostly sausange and egg mcmuffins). They don't seem much cheaper than A&W or Wendy's, and I prefer their burgers. I guess the one thing McDonald's has going for it is the app. There's often a decent deal on a meal in there.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18360 posts
1315 upvotes
Elmira
zod wrote: It is. Usually I the only time I stop there now is for breakfast as I prefer their breakfast sandwhiches (mostly sausange and egg mcmuffins). They don't seem much cheaper than A&W or Wendy's, and I prefer their burgers. I guess the one thing McDonald's has going for it is the app. There's often a decent deal on a meal in there.
I like their sausage mcmuffins (no egg) and egg mcmuffin (the original only) as well, pretty much the only things I go there for anymore. And as for their regular hours menu & coupons, I usually find there's only 1 useful coupon in there.. If you want to see coupon madness check out what BK or KFC offers, they've usually got over a dozen+ coupons at any given time
Banned
Aug 20, 2021
1020 posts
740 upvotes
Toronto
I tried the Spicy Habanero Chicken McMuffin, mainly cuz I was bored with the sausage McMuffin for breakfast, was very pleased with it - spicy, but not too much so. Will definitely try it again.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18360 posts
1315 upvotes
Elmira
ElBorak wrote: I tried the Spicy Habanero Chicken McMuffin, mainly cuz I was bored with the sausage McMuffin for breakfast, was very pleased with it - spicy, but not too much so. Will definitely try it again.
yeah Habanero first thing in the morning isn't something I'd usually look forward to.. glad to hear it's not super spicy