Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] $0.99 Bagel w/butter or muffin with any size hot beverage purchase -McD's App (ON, QC, BC)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2020 3:16 pm
[OP]
Nov 9, 2013
991 posts
1245 upvotes
Scarborough

[McDonalds] $0.99 Bagel w/butter or muffin with any size hot beverage purchase -McD's App (ON, QC, BC)

Might be able to get this with the $1 any size coffee deal going on at McDonald's through this week.

*Edit: Showing valid for at least in Ontario, B.C. and Quebec as an add-on item. If any other provinces have it, please mention to add to it.

Buy a hot beverage, get a bagel w/ butter or muffin for $0.99+tax

Offer expires in 6 days.
Buy any size hot McCafe beverage and get a bagel with butter or muffin for $0.99 plus tax. Limit one offer per customer. Excludes any meals, pairings or other offers. Valid only at participating McDonald's restaurants in Canada.
Last edited by Strafe1 on Feb 24th, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
20 replies
Nov 16, 2016
595 posts
474 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Ooooh! Nice. This goes great with a coffee. The 30¢ muffin combo doesn't work with a $1 coffee so I might settle for this.

Edit:
Please add region OP. I don't have this offer. :(

Edit2:
I got this offer this morning! Yay! Doesn't work with $1 coffee so its pretty much dead for me. :(
Last edited by Bigboy16 on Feb 24th, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Nov 21, 2011
156 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
I see this offer in Ontario.
Nov 24, 2007
233 posts
158 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
didn't work with the $1 coffee, it automatically added a full-price coffee as part of the offer.
Jan 20, 2007
585 posts
390 upvotes
Bigboy16 wrote: Ooooh! Nice. This goes great with a coffee. The 30¢ muffin combo doesn't work with a $1 coffee so I might settle for this.

Edit:
Please add region OP. I don't have this offer. :(

Edit2:
I got this offer this morning! Yay! Doesn't work with $1 coffee so its pretty much dead for me. :(
orange260z wrote: didn't work with the $1 coffee, it automatically added a full-price coffee as part of the offer.
If ordering from kiosk, select the second icon for $1 Premium Roast Coffee not the first icon. Both icons says $1 coffee but the first icon will add as full price with this offer.
May 2, 2013
799 posts
1162 upvotes
Toronto
6-pc bagels costs a loonie at the no frills supermarket this week. (ends feb 26)
Aug 20, 2019
223 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
Worked for me with the any size $1 coffee
Adam
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1841 posts
1123 upvotes
Laval, QC
So $1.99 for my coffee and muffin, sweet deal
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2005
5889 posts
129 upvotes
coffee shows up as regular price when you use the app for this deal.
Jan 24, 2011
800 posts
182 upvotes
we can combine with Raptors free fries .. Today free fires and two more games this week. Hope Raptors gets fries in remaining two games ...
Jan 20, 2007
585 posts
390 upvotes
jonkaho wrote: coffee shows up as regular price when you use the app for this deal.
See my post above about ordering at a kiosk. It's the same with the app. For some reason with the offer added all 4 sizes of brewed coffee gets listed twice on the menu. Select the second item for $1 coffee.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2322 posts
1512 upvotes
Prince George
oicthat2013 wrote: 6-pc bagels costs a loonie at the no frills supermarket this week. (ends feb 26)
Even cheaper if you grow your own wheat, grind it into flour with stones from the yard and make the bagels at home yourself. /s

The point is: people go to fast food places for convenience. Stuff will almost always be cheaper if you make it at home. It’s not a valid comparison since you have to go to the store to get them (assuming you have a No Frills - none around here), then toast and butter them yourself.