Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] $1 any size McCafe coffee is back at McDonald (YMMV for now)

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2019 8:45 am
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6145 posts
1876 upvotes
Montreal
Mobile order still works for me at many locations around montreal area (using old order and reordering)

Closest location to my house did shut it down, but many others work.
Sep 22, 2007
129 posts
27 upvotes
This still worked for me today. If it stops I’ll just start ordering Senior Coffees again.Winking Face
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6145 posts
1876 upvotes
Montreal
Temporel wrote:
May 10th, 2019 1:48 pm
Senior Coffees???
There is a lower price (but more than $1) for coffees , items are said « senior only » on the mobile app.
Aug 27, 2014
333 posts
178 upvotes
cashinstinct wrote:
May 8th, 2019 8:15 am
Mobile order still works for me at many locations around montreal area (using old order and reordering)

Closest location to my house did shut it down, but many others work.
They all still work near me in Gatineau as of Monday.

Last time, the order didn't go through for some reason, so I went to the cash with the code the app was showing, they asked if an xl coffee for $1 was what I ordered, then I paid (I figured out the payment was what made the app error out, not sure why). Employees don't care and have no reason to!

I wonder how they can shut it down. I wouldn't be buying coffee if it weren't so cheap so they still likely make profit off me, albeit I'm also doubling down on stickers and only using these for the more expensive coffees. $7+tx for 7 xl coffees and 2 medium lattes/capuccino + 2/7 of the way towards one more medium :)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6145 posts
1876 upvotes
Montreal
LuxErus wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 10:04 am
I wonder how they can shut it down.
Some locations near me the $1 order does not work, it says "Article non disponible" in French and I cannot hit the new order button... I don't know if it's a local manager shutting it down for specific store?
Aug 27, 2014
333 posts
178 upvotes
cashinstinct wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 7:08 pm
Some locations near me the $1 order does not work, it says "Article non disponible" in French and I cannot hit the new order button... I don't know if it's a local manager shutting it down for specific store?
I'm in Ontario right now and all my previous coffee orders show up as "item not available", either they fixed it for everyone, or maybe something gets fixed in the app itself. Dunno where the information on our previous orders is stored. I got one yesterday for $1 but the app semi-glitched, and now for some weird reasons all the free coffees I had accumulated have jumped to another of my accounts. I know for sure they were ordered from account A as the purchases went to the credit card associated with that account, but now the free coffees from the sticker are on account B. Mysterious app.

I'll check again in Quebec tonight to see if I can still re-order my previous orders but my guess is that it won't work.

Oh well, no more McD drip coffee for me for a while.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
6145 posts
1876 upvotes
Montreal
LuxErus wrote:
May 23rd, 2019 12:59 pm
I'll check again in Quebec
It worked for me this morning at a specific location in Quebec, no change.
Aug 27, 2014
333 posts
178 upvotes
cashinstinct wrote:
May 23rd, 2019 6:27 pm
It worked for me this morning at a specific location in Quebec, no change.
Forgot to update my post yesterday night.

Once I was back in Quebec, everything worked fine. I thought it was gone since the last time it had done the same thing, I'm pretty sure I couldn't reorder any of the coffee orders anymore.

Seems like $1 coffee is back on the menu, boys (and girls)!*

*May vary in function of location