Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

$2 Big Mac, McMuffin, 6 Piece Nuggets - Reloaded

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2019 9:07 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2014
6089 posts
4352 upvotes
If you get an error, don't try adding other cards to that account. I tried. It never worked. I think their system flags the account for whatever reason.

Erase All Content and Settings on an iPhone, create a new account, add a card. Don't delete the card unless you won't use that account again. Worked for me multiple times. I have an iPhone I use specifically for this kind of stuff. Resetting an Android phone is pointless because they know your IMEI.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
hvwozq wrote: I have an iPhone I use specifically for this kind of stuff. Resetting an Android phone is pointless because they know your IMEI.
Erasing all content on an iPhone does not change its IMEI, so why is resetting an android phone pointless?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
hvwozq wrote: Apps don't/can't(?) access the IMEI on iOS. They can't uniquely identify the device once it is erased.
I see, good to know.

For those with Android phones, you could try rooting it and then changing the Android ID and IMEI.
Aug 22, 2016
105 posts
35 upvotes
in and out of a vici…
Slowest app I've ever seen.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
ChinpokoMon wrote: I see, good to know.

For those with Android phones, you could try rooting it and then changing the Android ID and IMEI.
what app do i use for that> tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Oct 20, 2015
133 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How do you keep your privacy while using this burger app?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)