• Feb 4th, 2019 12:28 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2024 posts
731 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 9:09 pm
Took off 6.77 on my stack credit card and I redeemed the offer in there app
Nah, I’ve done it twice and paid $2.10. Your issue is isolated.
May 4, 2018
28 posts
13 upvotes
Canada
Not sure if this has been asked or not, but can we order the big mac WITHOUT inputting credit card info in the app? (aka pay when pickup at the store?)
Jun 18, 2004
349 posts
40 upvotes
Vancouver Island
blackcoffeetings wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 6:38 am
Not sure if this has been asked or not, but can we order the big mac WITHOUT inputting credit card info in the app? (aka pay when pickup at the store?)
No, not possible.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5042 posts
274 upvotes
Markham
projectmoonlightcafe wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 10:00 am
Is this once per app download or can you order it everyday?
everyday - with new accounts lol
Sep 21, 2015
113 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
is it just me, but why does my special give me options for "Big Mac, 6 nuggets, or Big Mac, No meat" when I try to do mobile order? What happended to the McMuffin?
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2005
1663 posts
36 upvotes
Mississauga
mrfrugal83 wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 8:50 pm
Be forewarned on this app deal about bait and switch on mobile order it’ll say $2.10... but on your credit card statement takes off $6.77 reg price for a Big Mac... horrible app... double check... if I didn’t notice be getting ripped off..got a refund
I have the same issue when I placed my McMuffin order. It was $2.10 at first, then it changed to full price when I get to the last screen. I abandoned the order and started again in 10 mins and it was fine then.

My husband ordered a big mac through the app and when he checked in at the store, the app said there was something wrong and could not send the request to the MCD. So, he showed that to the cashier, paid at the counter and got the big mac. Then 1/2 hour later, the app has a notification saying that it looked like you visited McDonalds and thank you for your order and charged $2.10 again automatically.

There is definitely still room for improvement for this MCD app.
Apr 20, 2016
105 posts
61 upvotes
Ottawa
I've got an offer for BOGO jr chickens. Two for $1.99 - is it worth it, or should I hold out for another $2 bigmac?
Jun 6, 2015
862 posts
292 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
BigScee wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 11:28 am
I've got an offer for BOGO jr chickens. Two for $1.99 - is it worth it, or should I hold out for another $2 bigmac?
Way better deal imo than the big mac. The bun to patty ratio on the big mac is deceptively bread heavy.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10636 posts
17198 upvotes
Scarborough
kubo777 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 11:06 am
is it just me, but why does my special give me options for "Big Mac, 6 nuggets, or Big Mac, No meat" when I try to do mobile order? What happended to the McMuffin?
It isn't just you. I used this yesterday and got the exact same options in the mobile app. I wanted a regular Big Mac so it was fine but it's curious that that option wasn't available.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4120 posts
1394 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
karnige wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 11:43 am
US has so much toxins and crap it's scary
31 ingrediants in US chicken nuggets
Is it just the US one? Or also. Canada?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
4228 posts
1145 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Jan 13th, 2019 7:06 pm
Damn man you got the ban hammer?

Goodnight, sweet prince.
He's perma-banned now?

Maybe cause he was dropping 15 posts a day?

This ain't Reddit!

Curious why he got banned.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
3645 posts
1631 upvotes
Edmonton
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 12:00 pm
Is it just the US one? Or also. Canada?
Canada
Boneless skinless chicken breast meat, water, vegetable oil (canola, corn, soybean and
hydrogenated soybean oil), wheat flour, yellow corn flour, modified corn starch, rice starch, salt, baking powder,
seasoning [wheat starch, yeast extract, salt, natural flavour (vegetable source)], spices, canola oil, sodium
aluminum phosphate, dextrose, wheat starch, corn starch, A MILK ALLERGEN may have come in contact with the
breading used for the JUNIOR CHICKEN, CRISPY CHICKEN SNACK WRAP®, CRISPY CHICKEN SIGNATURE
McWRAP® and the FILET-O-FISH®, this temporarily impacts all fried chicken products, including the McCHICKEN
patty, CHICKEN McNUGGETS, and the crispy chicken patty used in the CRISPY COUNTRY CHICKEN and the
ENTRÉE SALADS, as they are cooked in the same fryer. CONTAINS: WHEAT.

US
White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning [autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil,
dextrose, citric acid], sodium phosphates, natural flavor (botanical source). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced
iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, bleached wheat flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid
pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, dextrose, corn starch.
CONTAINS: WHEAT.
Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness).
Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.
Apr 20, 2016
105 posts
61 upvotes
Ottawa
Just got an app notification that the $2 big mac offer is available again. I hate myself (and RFD) for this

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)