• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2019 9:07 pm
Nov 25, 2003
382 posts
148 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
Paroxetine wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 3:33 pm
It's all about convenience. I assume you don't use Uber or mobile parking apps?
meh, pay an extra buck and get a better burger at Wendy's (with their $3 single special) - don't need to use their (Wendys) awful app nor give it your cc information. There's a free burger option using the Wendy's app but again, it's awful and a HUGE YMMV (where it'll get accepted).

I'm in Vancouver, so there is no Uber option.Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
I've been away for a while....
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8515 upvotes
GTHA
1st timer wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 8:43 pm
meh, pay an extra buck and get a better burger at Wendy's (with their $3 single special) - don't need to use their (Wendys) awful app nor give it your cc information. There's a free burger option using the Wendy's app but again, it's awful and a HUGE YMMV (where it'll get accepted).

I'm in Vancouver, so there is no Uber option.Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Agreed, I would get a Dave's Single heavy for $3.

You do have Uber Eats in Vancouver.

https://www.ubereats.com/en-CA/vancouver/
Sep 7, 2009
574 posts
190 upvotes
fattyburger11 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 1:27 pm
This is actually a cold deal IMO. There's no way I am inputting credit card information into the McD app. In other words, this deal won't work for me as they force in-app purchase. Thanks but no thanks. You can still go for the $3 burger coupon, and that one they allow you to checkout with the kiosks, but this $2 big mac deal tries to bribe you to input CC info into their app for $1 extra savings. Yeah, no thanks.
Why are you scared of giving your CC information? Especially to a major corporation like McDicks.
Jul 24, 2011
259 posts
50 upvotes
TORONTO
Those of you that have error problems . Try turning off your wifi and reopen the app
Jul 19, 2005
798 posts
445 upvotes
Jimboski wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 6:03 pm
Had this problem, log out and log back in. Showed up right after with no problems.
Same thing happened to me yesterday. Drive through and was told they couldn't see the order. Went inside for takeout, but app showed error message couldn't retrieve order. Tried to reorder but offers not showing.
Dec 12, 2009
336 posts
138 upvotes
Jimboski wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 6:03 pm
Had this problem, log out and log back in. Showed up right after with no problems.
had the same problem. i disabled wifi and used my mobile data and it worked. my son only had wifi and he couldn't get the offer. so i thought about paying for his order but changed my mind bec. McD doesn't deserve my $ for such a defective app.
Apr 14, 2017
549 posts
486 upvotes
The app doesn't let me add my vanilla prepaid cc (I have set the postal code). If they don't want my money, it's their loss.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
15922 posts
6108 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 11:12 am
Damn. Why did you have to get yourself banned?

You've been a walking encylopedia here on RFD.
I would be interested to see what post could have caused tk1000 to be banned - there have been times I thought they were a bot because of all the links they posted that came with no personal opinion attached.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1309 posts
115 upvotes
nestleman wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 10:54 pm
Anyone else having trouble?

I used my card twice yesterday and now today i cant register it to another acct

Always says “error saving card info...”
Were you able to figure this one out? I started getting the same error today
Aug 23, 2015
432 posts
327 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
fattyburger11 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 1:27 pm
This is actually a cold deal IMO. There's no way I am inputting credit card information into the McD app. In other words, this deal won't work for me as they force in-app purchase. Thanks but no thanks. You can still go for the $3 burger coupon, and that one they allow you to checkout with the kiosks, but this $2 big mac deal tries to bribe you to input CC info into their app for $1 extra savings. Yeah, no thanks.
Ya, I thought about using this until I saw the mobile order garbage too. Not just giving out CC info to get $1 off a burger.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21084 posts
10544 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
tk1000 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 9:23 pm
Agreed, I would get a Dave's Single heavy for $3.

You do have Uber Eats in Vancouver.

https://www.ubereats.com/en-CA/vancouver/
Damn man you got the ban hammer?

Goodnight, sweet prince.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao