[McDonalds] 20 McNuggets for the price of 10 on McD's app

back again!
20 McNuggets for the price of 10 on McD's app
66 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1191 posts
4218 upvotes
Even at 50% off McDonalds nuggets are a premium product. They are the Audi or BMW of the chicken nugget choices - you know it's going to be a good ride, but that BK or Wendys nugget can do almost as good as a vehicle for that dipping sauce, but at a fraction of the price.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
4184 posts
1312 upvotes
What's the price of 10?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3158 posts
1763 upvotes
Toronto and London
Leverage wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 12:19 pm
Even at 50% off McDonalds nuggets are a premium product. They are the Audi or BMW of the chicken nugget choices - you know it's going to be a good ride, but that BK or Wendys nugget can do almost as good as a vehicle for that dipping sauce, but at a fraction of the price.
Combine it with the $3 off from stack (level 3 promo) and this is a killer deal.
Nov 8, 2011
371 posts
92 upvotes
NEPEAN
ar2020 wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 12:20 pm
What's the price of 10?
$7.59 + taxes

Assuming you have the app to get this deal, you can look in the app to find the price Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Dec 24, 2011
631 posts
206 upvotes
Leverage wrote:
Can't speak for Wendys, but McDonalds and BK nuggets aren't comparable, especially when you add sauces to the equation.

It's like saying a steak from Montana's is almost as good as a steak from a fancy chop house.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
3011 posts
768 upvotes
Quebec
Leverage wrote:
I used to think like that of mc nugget.. But i had some earlier this week... And they were not seem to be like it used in my memories.

They seemed to be smaller and the breadcrumbs were not that tasty and crispy.

But they are still better than bk one for sure. I can't comment on wendys one. Never tasted those.
Feb 13, 2015
870 posts
494 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I want to buy this, but the price should be a bit lower, maybe 6$ for 20.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Aug 24, 2015
139 posts
510 upvotes
AB
I would like to hear from a few more nugget connoisseurs before making my decision to inhale an uncomfortable amount of chicken nuggets. Variables include price, crispyness, sauce quality, breading quality, and obviously taste.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4729 posts
966 upvotes
I had this yesterday, along with the free fries thanks to Danny Green :)

So. Good.

imso, no fast food joint tops McDonald's chicken nuggets. The last time I tried BK nuggets, damn, no comparison. Wendy's? Nah. Nothing beats McD's chicken nuggets for crispiness and flavour. Get realy honey and their mustard to mix for true honey-mustard dipping sauce, and that's all she wrote folks.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10714 posts
953 upvotes
blackbirdman wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 12:42 pm
I want to buy this, but the price should be a bit lower, maybe 6$ for 20.
If you want to arbitrarily set the price of something to what you want, why not go even lower? they should be $1.
Apr 6, 2017
683 posts
466 upvotes
Westmount, QC
slowtyper wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 1:04 pm
If you want to arbitrarily set the price of something to what you want, why not go even lower? they should be $1.
tax included? ;)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
6301 posts
2137 upvotes
Toronto
Leverage wrote:
Isn't BK $2.99 / 10 now? If so this is just $1.30 more for 20.
Feb 6, 2010
462 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver
How many packets of dipping sauce do you get with 20 pieces? Last time I bought 6 pieces the cashier wanted to charge 0.15 extra for each packet after the first.

I think this McD cashier thought she was selling inkjet printers and wanted to make money on the extras just like inkjet print cartridges.

I showed her; I ordered only one packet and paid by credit card. I usually pay by cash but she ticked me off. The net value, after credit card charges, was probably less than if she gave me the extra pack and I paid cash. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes Life's little battles...
May 2, 2010
362 posts
261 upvotes
GTA
Globedeal wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 1:20 pm

I showed her; I ordered only one packet and paid by credit card. I usually pay by cash but she ticked me off. The net value, after credit card charges, was probably less than if she gave me the extra pack and I paid cash. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes Life's little battles...
LOL these 17 year old teenagers don't care how much money credit card use costs. They just work there. This is not a mom and pop.