Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

$3 Big Macs, August 13 to August 19, 2019, all across Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 9:47 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6482 posts
2388 upvotes
Mississauga
cobra99 wrote: show up on the home page of the app you click on it and it's not in offers. What a POS. McDonalds is trying really hard to make me not go there anymore. They are succeeding.
you don't need offers or coupons.... just get it and it's $3
Mar 20, 2018
687 posts
735 upvotes
Too many pages to read but if you all use the mobile app to place your order for the big Mac, upon selecting the coupon for the big Mac choose big Mac value meal and choose medium fries and a med drink. It can up to 3 dollars plus tax. Same cost as just the burger. A bunch of us at work ran that glitch? Perk from the office today.

Happy eating :)
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3586 posts
1993 upvotes
Whitehorse
I gave this a try. My first Big Mac in years.

Man, this thing has become small!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
2521 posts
1433 upvotes
Toronto
Never been a fan of the Big Mac, but tried it today for $3. Way too much sauce makes it a mess to eat. Probably my last Big Mac unless I can customize it with less sauce at the kiosk or they just return to the original recipe (remember new Coke anyone?). Favorite is still Quarter Pounders, hope they have a promo for that as well.
Celebrating 21+ years on RFD!
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
4001 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
for $3, it's a good price. wouldn't pay full price for it, though, unless really craving for one.
the big mac is topped with shredded lettuce and pickles, whereas the whopper is topped with a slice of tomato and leaf lettuce, and free to add extra tomato and lettuce too.
Jul 12, 2019
234 posts
905 upvotes
Delta1585 wrote: Too many pages to read but if you all use the mobile app to place your order for the big Mac, upon selecting the coupon for the big Mac choose big Mac value meal and choose medium fries and a med drink. It can up to 3 dollars plus tax. Same cost as just the burger. A bunch of us at work ran that glitch? Perk from the office today.

Happy eating :)
Didn't work for me. Basically said "product could not be found in cart". Was able to get the vanilla deal though. Anyone else had this?
Feb 14, 2017
420 posts
276 upvotes
Had one today, was pretty good actually but I was starving so that may have played a role. Thanks OP
Sep 10, 2006
360 posts
199 upvotes
Mcalvarez wrote: It could be down to the location. Getting fast food always involves rolling the dice. Half the time it's hot and fresh, the other half (especially outside of peak hours or at night) you get something shrunken and cold that's been sitting. Although the other guy does sound a bit like a nutcase Face Savouring Delicious Food
A bit? Winking Face
Jul 28, 2008
914 posts
302 upvotes
Toronto
Just had one, thought it was great.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2399 posts
3918 upvotes
Onterrible
Cashed in tonight, Big Mac meal and side McDouble lol just over $10, not too shabby!
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2005
1037 posts
53 upvotes
sokolov wrote: I gave this a try. My first Big Mac in years.

Man, this thing has become small!
The ones I had today were the same size they've always been, maybe you've gotten bigger?
Aug 21, 2005
164 posts
54 upvotes
Edmonton
still tastes terrible. bothered by why their marketing department cleared this promo.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
2715 posts
5378 upvotes
Winterpeg
Had two for lunch today! New style of bun. Still falls apart after one bite but then you just go to town and show that Big Mac who's boss!
Telus EPP - $40 30GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk/Text - Incl. Apple Watch LTE
Public Mobile $34 50GB 5G Unlimited Talk/Text Canada/US
TextNow SIM X 2 Unlimited US CAN MEX Talk/Text in US FREE! 1 CAD 1 US.
Fongo $17.99 12 month texting
Jun 24, 2019
146 posts
332 upvotes
Guelph
so...much....sauce.......
~ Tummers!

📱: Rogers $55/mo 5G Infinite Premium 100 GB EPP
🖥️: 12700k, 3080 Ti, 128 GB DDR5, 2 TB 980 Pro
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2013
1174 posts
1556 upvotes
Calgary
Had two at lunch today and it was fantastic!
Going back in an hour for another two. This is going to be a calorie rich week.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote: Cashed in tonight, Big Mac meal and side McDouble lol just over $10, not too shabby!
that's more expensive then last week, and the week before, they have been running 3$ off 10$ on mobile orders for probably a good 5 of the last 7 weeks.

actually its in my app for this week also.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
redblack wrote: Had two at lunch today and it was fantastic!
Going back in an hour for another two. This is going to be a calorie rich week.
24 rolls of purex toilet paper are 10.50 at superstore
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Nuckles37 wrote: Too much bread, not enough meat. I don't know how they can charge $6 for this normally when they use the same patties as the mcdouble. Neutral Face It's pretty good for $3 though.
Even the double big mac is a little on meat based on the amount of bread. It's 6oz total.
Double Quarter pounder is where it's at. Or triple if you like beef like I do.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Jan 15, 2016
12 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
canada5dollarbill wrote: Just know that when you're eating that delicious Big Mac, you're getting 3mm less top bun than usual.

Personally I'm boycotting McDonald's until they reverse this travesty of justice, which you can (seriously) read about here
The bottom bin is bigger and more sauce. How are you losing?

"the tops of the new buns will be slightly shorter than previous buns by three millilitres, while the bottoms will be slightly thicker to increase heat retention."
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2399 posts
3918 upvotes
Onterrible
rocking23nf wrote: that's more expensive then last week, and the week before, they have been running 3$ off 10$ on mobile orders for probably a good 5 of the last 7 weeks.

actually its in my app for this week also.
Lol yeah I've abused that offer as well, couldn't be bothered to do it in-app on way home tonight though.

I probably owe McDick's hundreds in "creative couponing" lol so I'll absorb the $3 tonight...