• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2019 10:47 am
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2005
1037 posts
53 upvotes
T_Ruff wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 5:15 pm
Yes I just did with 2, you select Big Mac and it shows $3 and " *max 3 per order* "

Would recommend ordering one per bill to avoid paying full 13% tax
Aug 23, 2016
84 posts
121 upvotes
Vancouver
Hadn't had a big mac in years, so grabbed two today (and had no trouble ordering from kiosk). Too much bread, not enough meat. I don't know how they can charge $6 for this normally when they use the same patties as the mcdouble. Neutral Face It's pretty good for $3 though.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2010
1644 posts
765 upvotes
GTA
Viperoni wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 2:42 pm
RFD effect definitely happening in Mississauga.
It was posted on the website insauga.com inbrampton.com and inhalton.com so everyone that reads that rag knows about the promo. My g/f has gotten ads for it on Instagram as well. Its a huge marketing tactic.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
1116 posts
134 upvotes
Medicine Hat and SW …
Jimboski wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 12:01 pm
LMAO i read anus..
There was a restaurant in Medicine Hat called the Black Angus. It had gone out of business but their big sign was visible from the Trans Canada highway. Inevitably some joker climbed up and stole the 'G'. Somewhat surprisingly they left it that way for nearly a year.
Last edited by Ctrl-Z on Aug 13th, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 26, 2018
377 posts
741 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 4:14 pm
What exactly was the hack anyways? Did any news come out? Based on my reading it sounds like people were simply using common words as passwords and they were brute force "hacked."
Come on, nobody should be inputting CC info into the McD app to start with. Especially when earlier versions of the app were buggy as heck too. Pretty basic stuff.
Oct 21, 2013
11 posts
8 upvotes
Seven Persons, AB
Anybody know if you can get a double big mac for a reduced price with this promotion? Or just buy two, pick the patties off one, and still save money.
Jul 12, 2018
23 posts
87 upvotes
Just got 3, the sauce definitely overpowers everything. Rather just get a double cheese burger.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2005
1037 posts
53 upvotes
Just had two. Very similar to a normal big Mac, bun seemed to be of slightly higher quality. Definitely worth trying for $3 bucks for the next week if you are a big Mac fan or looking for a cheap fatty/greasy burger.

As far as those moaning about it not worth $6 bucks, no sh*t, in other news water is wet... But that's the current fast food pricing structure. Is a machicken worth $6? Or a Harvey's or Wendy's burger? Don't like it don't buy it.
Apr 14, 2019
194 posts
188 upvotes
Whack mac. Noticed no difference other than the bun being worse. What used to Be nicely soft was now slightly pretzely. I only have a Big Mac once a year or so but yeah, mcdees is cut off. Who fools around with a product that sells perfectly? Idiots. Like new coke or Coca Cola classic or whatever the Eff they tried to do. I’m gladly cutting off businesses for any little reason hopefully leaving mom and pop shops who need and respect my business. Unlike the news I don’t forget. Eff mcdees forever. Literally. Gonna start a list. Luckily I have a brain so that’s where I will hold it. This is going to Be fun. Sadly nobody else has a clue. But that’s how I like it.