725 upvotes
Lethbridge
AlMosDef wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 5:21 pm
Nationwide
$3.00 at the till, through drive thru, at self serve, through their app
Limit of 3 per order
August 13 to August 19
I'm in AB. App has it at full price and my splash screen on the app says only specific locations...
Images
  • Screenshot_20190813-182525.png
Aug 11, 2019
36 posts
24 upvotes
Do different ppl get different offers in the app?
I don't have any $3 off $10 spend anymore
Maybe I used it too much lol
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
12317 posts
2508 upvotes
Markham
Just went and tried the new Big Mac. I feel like they are trying to fancy it up a bit but it's just more filler...bun seems bigger plus I noticed on the kiosk that Mac Sauce makes up 170 of the 540 calories, not sure if it was always nearly 1/3 of the calorie count.
Prefer the old style but for $3 or less this is okay.
Jul 7, 2007
919 posts
397 upvotes
Okay so I havent had a big mac in about 5 years and decided to try the "new" recipe and I honestly think the sauce is too acidic/tingy. The sauce definitely tastes weird and takes away from the juiciness (which is lacking big time) of this burger.
Jul 27, 2010
941 posts
673 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Need real actual customer photos of the remastered Big Mac vs photos from the ads
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
28586 posts
14359 upvotes
Ottawa
RolandCouch wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 8:48 pm
Just went and tried the new Big Mac. I feel like they are trying to fancy it up a bit but it's just more filler...bun seems bigger plus I noticed on the kiosk that Mac Sauce makes up 170 of the 540 calories, not sure if it was always nearly 1/3 of the calorie count.
Prefer the old style but for $3 or less this is okay.
+1... I prefer a regular hamburger bun.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2005
1037 posts
53 upvotes
death_hawk wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 8:10 pm
Even the double big mac is a little on meat based on the amount of bread. It's 6oz total.
Double Quarter pounder is where it's at. Or triple if you like beef like I do.
At that point just go to the grocery store, buy a few pounds of ground beef and make your own. McDonald's is not really the place if you are actually looking for a super big and beefy hamburger..
Apr 20, 2011
25 posts
7 upvotes
It's limited 3 per person. At the drive-through we had to make 2 separate orders to get 6. Couldn't go in since our dog came with us for the picnic. Drinks are still $1 so everything went well together.
  • 100% Canadian beef patties now cooked in smaller batches for hotter and juicier beef than prior classic burgers
  • Storage changes for fresher and crisper produce
  • Onions added directly on the patties on the grill to intensify flavour (excluding the Quarter Pounder lineup)
  • More Mac Sauce applied on Big Macs
  • New bun recipes for warmer buns
Feb 10, 2014
601 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto
Dailen wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 9:10 pm
It's limited 3 per person. At the drive-through we had to make 2 separate orders to get 6. Couldn't go in since our dog came with us for the picnic. Drinks are still $1 so everything went well together.
  • 100% Canadian beef patties now cooked in smaller batches for hotter and juicier beef than prior classic burgers
  • Storage changes for fresher and crisper produce
  • Onions added directly on the patties on the grill to intensify flavour (excluding the Quarter Pounder lineup)
  • More Mac Sauce applied on Big Macs
  • New bun recipes for warmer buns
The new recipe applied to the Mcdouble I had earlier before tis promo as well. Have to admit the cooking of onions on the patties does make a difference. I found it more tasty and it was more juicy, Im assuming from the onions moisture getting into the patty.
Nov 14, 2004
815 posts
171 upvotes
Tummers wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 7:56 pm
so...much....sauce.......
Only thing I noticed

Tasted the same otherwise
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
7348 posts
2579 upvotes
Markham
roger85 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 4:53 am
Mcdonald's burgers are the most disgusting fast food burgers I've ever eaten (at least in Canada).
I guess you are an anomaly.

May 2017 article....
A couple of years back, the Wall Street Journal speculated that McDonald's might be closing in on selling its 300 billionth burger.

300 Billion!!!

How much is a BIG Mac combo ?
Last edited by gr8dlr on Aug 13th, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
1982 posts
335 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
I laughed at all the hard core reviews and decided to roll the mcd's dice. generally when I have it I feel like I've been physically beaten up and chewed on some exlax when the magic happens the following day. I got two (if one is good, two must be better) and a med fry. the sauce (or pickle) is far too vinegar flavoured than what I recall. I was able to order no onions. the new buns are very dense, especially the top one. I forced down the last of the second one about 2 hours ago. I've had to keep moving since as I feel like I'm going to slip into a nap I'd wake up in a cold sweat from. my tongue is still tingling from the vinegar and my stomach has started processing the beef which was smaller and drier than I recall. I'm not looking forward to sleep tonight. I have some tums and malox bedside just in case.

thanks op. until tomorrow..
Woodstock, ON
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
12317 posts
2508 upvotes
Markham
crashxxx wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 9:19 pm
I laughed at all the hard core reviews and decided to roll the mcd's dice. generally when I have it I feel like I've been physically beaten up and chewed on some exlax when the magic happens the following day. I got two (if one is good, two must be better) and a med fry. the sauce (or pickle) is far too vinegar flavoured than what I recall. I was able to order no onions. the new buns are very dense, especially the top one. I forced down the last of the second one about 2 hours ago. I've had to keep moving since as I feel like I'm going to slip into a nap I'd wake up in a cold sweat from. my tongue is still tingling from the vinegar and my stomach has started processing the beef which was smaller and drier than I recall. I'm not looking forward to sleep tonight. I have some tums and malox bedside just in case.

thanks op. until tomorrow..
Very true about the top bun. Funny review. :)
Apr 20, 2011
25 posts
7 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 9:18 pm
How much is a BIG Mac combo ?
$7.19 in Ontario (could be different for other provinces)