Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] $3 Big Macs, August 13 to August 19, 2019, all across Canada

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 9:47 pm
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 2, 2019
136 posts
503 upvotes
Canada
Could we combine this with the free medium soft drink & free medium side when purchasing a sandwich?

Any luck at cashiers? Maybe it would work on a kiosk?
Temporel wrote: Just think how addictive this site is, how many times a day you check RFD and for how many years you've been doing that.
Banned
May 9, 2019
277 posts
282 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Cheese.

When this sale is not on, I normally order a double cheeseburger, so you're pretty close.
yeah but Mcdouble has that? and I think its only 2.39?
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12834 posts
13539 upvotes
bezne1 wrote: yeah but Mcdouble has that? and I think its only 2.39?
More cheese in a double cheeseburger if I recall.

I'm going to bed. We'll sort this mission critical question out tomorrow.

God bless.
Banned
May 9, 2019
277 posts
282 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: More cheese in a double cheeseburger if I recall.

I'm going to bed. We'll sort this mission critical question out tomorrow.

God bless.
oh yeah, mcdouble only has 1 slice.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
2748 posts
763 upvotes
Montreal
stackable with $3 off $10 mobile order ... cheap meal for a day now to burn the calories off Face With Tears Of Joy
Member
Jun 2, 2017
363 posts
117 upvotes
Funny quote heard on the radio today. 'While other competitors are going with meatless options, Mcdonalds is 'Doubling Down' on Beef with this $3 Big Mac Deal'
Member
Dec 24, 2017
450 posts
322 upvotes
London
That was the most disappointing mcdonalds experience of my life. Ordered big mac extra pickle no onion. What i got was a big mac with only lettuce but 2 extra patties under the middle bun? No cheese, no pickle, no onion, just the lettuce and a whole lot of dry patty. Not a fun time.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25971 posts
11400 upvotes
Mcalvarez wrote: At that point just go to the grocery store, buy a few pounds of ground beef and make your own. McDonald's is not really the place if you are actually looking for a super big and beefy hamburger..
$10 for a Triple Quarter Pounder vs quite a bit more unless I want to eat burgers for a week since I'd have to buy lettuce, tomato, cheese, meat, buns, etc.
roger85 wrote: Triple O's
Am I the only one that would take a premium burger (aka an Angus and not a Big Mac) at McDonald's over Triple O's?
CEOofPopeyes wrote: Funny quote heard on the radio today. 'While other competitors are going with meatless options, Mcdonalds is 'Doubling Down' on Beef with this $3 Big Mac Deal'
Meat's delicious. Meatless tastes like filler.
Yes that includes the Beyond. In fact it tastes exactly like filler burgers to me.
Member
Jan 17, 2010
204 posts
97 upvotes
Vancouver
death_hawk wrote: Am I the only one that would take a premium burger (aka an Angus and not a Big Mac) at McDonald's over Triple O's?
Maybe where you live. The patty here are never juicy even when they're fresh made. The best burgers at Mcdonald's is the chicken burgers and fish filets, but even so, Wendy's chicken burger beats the hell out of Mcdonald's still.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 19, 2007
553 posts
172 upvotes
Toronto
death_hawk wrote: This is what I did.

Also how do you generate a new card number? I missed that option.
I asked this to customer support chat and they said it can be generated for you if it has been compromised.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
8906 posts
11050 upvotes
GT-EH
I had one yesterday... is it me or did the beef patties just get thinner?

I swear I took a closer look at them and I believe they are only like 2-3mm thick... not impressed. Face With Tears Of Joy
What's the best credit card for...
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12834 posts
13539 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote: I had one yesterday... is it me or did the beef patties just get thinner?

I swear I took a closer look at them and I believe they are only like 2-3mm thick... not impressed. Face With Tears Of Joy
They did feel thin, yes.

Top