[McDonalds] $3 Big Macs, August 13 to August 19, 2019, all across Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 9:47 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20698 posts
3030 upvotes
YUL
That coupon clearly says 'not valid with any other offer.' You can't combine it with the $3 Big Mac because that in itself is another offer.
tamilclaus wrote: If you complete this survey 'Here'

Put in a store number if you have an old receipt or use store 1663. Complete the survey.

When you order a Big Mac, you will get free medium fries and medium drink for $3 total.

I cropped out the coupon code, but the coupon will be emailed to you when survey is completed and you can show it on your phone, Usually they call for a Manager to accept the coupon, they don't look at the code, they just upgrade you to a combo for free.

Aug 8, 2019
341 posts
195 upvotes
gh05t wrote: Kudos to and highlight of my visit was the Hospitality person on site, who was not only cute but had a great customer service oriented personality.
First time I've heard of a "hospitality" person; are they special McDonald employees?
Jun 19, 2007
87 posts
156 upvotes
najibs wrote: That coupon clearly says 'not valid with any other offer.' You can't combine it with the $3 Big Mac because that in itself is another offer.
The $3 Big Mac is not an "offer", its a promotional price, I have used it at various McDonalds, over the last few days, accepted every time, I was told about this by a friend that works at McDonalds
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2662 posts
1296 upvotes
roleless wrote: First time I've heard of a "hospitality" person; are they special McDonald employees?
Agreed. First time I've heard too. What are the odds she was a random chick who thought @gh05t was cute and tried to hook up with him. Ghost, did you get her number? Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
10702 posts
117729 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I haven't got one Big Mac for a long time, so I tried it, it is smaller then I remember. Too much sauce so it collapses like a neutron star when trying to eat it...

Ju Leon...
Sep 30, 2001
28064 posts
7139 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote: that picture has black sesame on it, do they actually have that on the bun these days?
That picture is from the Angus burger. Different bun than the Big Mac, etc
We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
Nov 22, 2006
373 posts
125 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
I may be late to the party but can this be combined with the free meal add on when completing the survey at the back of the receipt ? 3$ + tx meal.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
9041 posts
1907 upvotes
Montreal, QC
frankyCrankie wrote: even without a coupon the mozza burger doesn't cost much, its so plain
Are you thinking about the mama burger?

The mozza is like the teen, with bacon, lettuce and tomato
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
2107 posts
2385 upvotes
Edmonton
I had two today. They taste exactly the **** same. Which isn't very good...
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2004
1277 posts
1919 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Since this is the last day of the "deal" I thought I'd put a bow on it by mentioning that Weight Watchers has a special on right now, too:

Hurry! Only 3 days left
Join for free +
only $3.85 a week!*
For the first 6 months of a 12-month plan with the purchase of select membership plans
https://www.weightwatchers.com/ca/en/plans-and-pricing

Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1943 posts
940 upvotes
Last day for cheap Macs time to buy 10 and freeze :D
Aug 24, 2016
183 posts
233 upvotes
Decent sandwich for $3, would buy again at that price Ok Hand Sign