Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] $3 Big Macs, August 13 to August 19, 2019, all across Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2019 9:47 pm
Apr 14, 2019
479 posts
428 upvotes
RFDDAN wrote: Decent sandwich for $3, would buy again at that price Ok Hand Sign
Broke my ban and had one, no cheese on the top, pathetic. I’m so pathetic so giving it another try. Never will I settled for “decent”. Pysche.
Stop threadcrapping and move on
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2007
1274 posts
96 upvotes
I tried used the survey coupon and they didn't let me use it at the promo price.
There was a line forming because of the cashier's confusion, so i just used it at regular price, so 6$ for big mac with fries and drink.
I shoulda ordered 2 big macs and a drink for an extra dollar, but I was kinda craving for fries.
Jan 12, 2017
145 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
Daijoubu wrote: Are you thinking about the mama burger?

The mozza is like the teen, with bacon, lettuce and tomato
Damn, Ontario doesn't have that coupon. Just two mozza's for $7.99.

Also found this video for those complaining about why the burger doesn't look like it does in the promo photos:
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2010
1771 posts
860 upvotes
GTA
Welp, just had my last one at 830pm ... I guess that's it for me. Out of everything I read in this thread and the comments and what-not, I'm not sure if I noticed anything super different about the Big Mac from the local McD's I went to during this promo except for a few things.

1. I do agree with everyone saying the top bun or overall the sandwich looked a little smaller then usual to me. But I haven't had a Big Mac in forever.
2. They did use lots of sauce and lettuce on the burger.
3. The patties didn't seem greasy like they normally do. More on the dryer side.
4. I am not sure if it was the pickles they used or the sauce but something did taste slightly more on the sour side. I do like the pickles McD uses, so I am not sure if they changed them or the sauce.

Lastly, IDK if it was part of this campaign but all the Macs I had (including today - last day) were made properly. Like the staff took their time to make sure its not a squished mess or pile of garbage that spills all over the place. I was quite surprised they they stayed perfectly together like how they are shown in the commercials. It is quite possible PR told the McD staff to make them as neatly as possible because none of the ones I ate looked like messy slop, which is surprising for McD. Overall, decent experience but I would not pay full price. The size of the burger makes it to me look like its worth $3.50 tops. Interesting experience and I think I've had enough McD until next year sometime.
Mar 30, 2013
294 posts
101 upvotes
Petawawa
Last day!
Had my usual three and again, really impressed by the assembly. Wendys triple is still my fav though.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
5749 posts
2439 upvotes
Mad lineup at the drive thru when I went past 1 MCD. Must be the $3 thing.
Jan 12, 2017
145 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
Went to the Yonge/Charles location today and there was a meth pipe on the floor. Face With Tears Of Joy :facepalm:
Images
  • 20190819_223946.jpg
  • 20190819_223955.jpg
Jun 10, 2013
588 posts
253 upvotes
voltagedrop wrote: Went to the Yonge/Charles location today and there was a meth pipe on the floor. Face With Tears Of Joy :facepalm:
Free meth! Did you hit it?
Jul 28, 2007
495 posts
805 upvotes
Calgary
voltagedrop wrote: Went to the Yonge/Charles location today and there was a meth pipe on the floor. Face With Tears Of Joy :facepalm:
McDonald's in 2019 summed up in a picture. You'd have to be on meth to eat there.
Aug 24, 2015
239 posts
711 upvotes
AB
McMeth days are back August 20 - 27!
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2010
1771 posts
860 upvotes
GTA
puglife644 wrote: McMeth days are back August 20 - 27!
New slogan .... I'm Hittin' It Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
11703 posts
3652 upvotes
Toronto
voltagedrop wrote: Went to the Yonge/Charles location today and there was a meth pipe on the floor.

Has crack been completely outmarketed by meth?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
8876 posts
1541 upvotes
Toronto
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: Agreed. First time I've heard too. What are the odds she was a random chick who thought @gh05t was cute and tried to hook up with him. Ghost, did you get her number? Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Lol. No number, she was quite busy.
Was surprised to see her walking around and cleaning with one of the employees, greeting guests etc.
A supplier was talking to her and heard an employee tell him no to occupy her time, as she was not an employee there but her role was hospitality.
I heard the store was recently sold so she might be there from corporate headquarters for the transition.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1939 posts
1209 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Sad this is over. I ate a lot of Big Macs over the last week. It's a good deal for $3 but overpriced at regular price. Should be $3 all the time.