Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

$3 Egg Mcmuffin

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2020 8:12 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1859 posts
2808 upvotes
T3rry wrote: yeah, already $2.50 with the mailers... which everybody has access to on their website/app
Actually don’t know why all the downvotes.
There are no mailers for ONE McMuffin at $2.50. If so, please show us coupon.
I think current coupons are 2 McMuffin for $5.00
Regular price ONE Egg McMuffin is $4.29, ONE Sausage and Egg McMuffin is $4.49, so OP’s post of a McMuffin for only $3.00 now is pretty hot.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
skoalman123 wrote: You mean, that rubber steamed egg, I think it's an egg? Sopping wet steamed sausage in a biscuit hits the spot. Gross. Even better in a combo with a soggy hash brownish!
Oh please, I guess you think McDs is gourmet by comparison? You need to get behind that kitchen counter and checkout the disgusting molds they pour those eggs into are. I bet you any money Timmies sells more breakfast sandwiches in Canada than anyone, by a mile. Timmies is bad (and so is McDonalds for anything food related) but you're just eggsagerating.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2323 posts
1308 upvotes
Actually don’t know why all the downvotes.
Regular price ONE Egg McMuffin is $4.29, ONE Sausage and Egg McMuffin is $4.49, so OP’s post of a McMuffin for only $3.00 now is pretty hot.
Noticed that the bagel BLT with egg is not part of the breakfast 3.99 deal, nor the 2 for 5$; loved it as one would fill me up and the 2nd would be great for lunch.
my downtown mcds can add leaf lettuce, tomato and mayo free on the bacon egg-mcmuffin, extra back bacon $0.79, total $3.79 seems pretty decent for a egg BLT extras mcmuffin..lol

downvotes for Scarborough McDs for charging extra for these add-ons...
Mar 14, 2017
539 posts
1216 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: Oh please, I guess you think McDs is gourmet by comparison? You need to get behind that kitchen counter and checkout the disgusting molds they pour those eggs into are. I bet you any money Timmies sells more breakfast sandwiches in Canada than anyone, by a mile. Timmies is bad (and so is McDonalds for anything food related) but you're just eggsagerating.
McDs is certainly higher quality than Tim Hortons for breakfast sandwiches. Timmies "egg" patties come pre made and frozen off a truck, from a factory who knows where. A real egg, cracked in the restaurant will ALWAYS be better than the processed dog food Tims serves.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
2025 posts
1032 upvotes
GTA
My fav is the bacon egg with egg white.. add salt/pepper. So good.

Good deal for $3!
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1604 posts
977 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: if you have the mailer coupon, 2 egg mcmuffins for $5.
expires feb 2
Dont need mailer, enter codes by hand
Koodo $45 60GB 5G + Unlimited Long Distance Perk (28 Countries)
Public $120 180GB + Canada Wide (90 Day plan; less rewards = $20 per month)
Freedom $35 North America Wide + 20GB + 1GB Roaming
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
2136 posts
1965 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: Don't know about that. Timmies has gone way down hill, but that sausage/egg in a biscuit combo still hits the spot in a way no english muffin can.
I hate hithe steamed "egg omelette" at Tim's but like they give you the option for a turkey sausage pattie. I will still get the egg McMuffin, without meat. At least you can taste the egg.
Nov 25, 2016
602 posts
425 upvotes
Burnaby
I can't think of a version of egg that is sadder than tims soggy omlette[?] things.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2008
1998 posts
619 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Bebo123 wrote: Actually don’t know why all the downvotes.
A&W has there’s for 2.50.
Also the 3.89 meal deal (coffee and hash brown ) is better value for money.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1519 posts
2788 upvotes
Yeah OP gets an upvote for trying to be helpful from me
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
corwal wrote: McDs is certainly higher quality than Tim Hortons for breakfast sandwiches. Timmies "egg" patties come pre made and frozen off a truck, from a factory who knows where. A real egg, cracked in the restaurant will ALWAYS be better than the processed dog food Tims serves.
Yeah sure, this thread shows just how good Mcd trash food is. A "real cracked egg". lol listen to yourself. You sound like the bozo ad. Several of my friends worked at McD's across different locations and they all say one thing - bun meets bum, more often than you actually think. McD employees have an underground culture, as a form of protest, that most people are still not aware of.
For Sale:
Mar 4, 2007
738 posts
734 upvotes
Halifax
T3rry wrote: yeah, already $2.50 with the mailers... which everybody has access to on their website/app
Not always. I went to a mickey d's with the coupon on my phone and they said they only take paper copies.
Apr 14, 2006
905 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
thelasthunter wrote: Yeah sure, this thread shows just how good Mcd trash food is. A "real cracked egg". lol listen to yourself. You sound like the bozo ad. Several of my friends worked at McD's across different locations and they all say one thing - bun meets bum, more often than you actually think. McD employees have an underground culture, as a form of protest, that most people are still not aware of.
Please elaborate - interested in this.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1821 posts
1999 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: Yeah sure, this thread shows just how good Mcd trash food is. A "real cracked egg". lol listen to yourself. You sound like the bozo ad. Several of my friends worked at McD's across different locations and they all say one thing - bun meets bum, more often than you actually think. McD employees have an underground culture, as a form of protest, that most people are still not aware of.
I think that goes for any fast food restaurant... From a story my friend told me a customer kept complaining about the food so they added toilet water to his food...
Banned
Jan 16, 2020
43 posts
22 upvotes
A few bad apples?

McDonald’s has pretty high sanitary standards. I doubt “bun meets bum” as often as you are trying to make it seem.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6502 posts
2550 upvotes
Calgary
cheruboo wrote: Not always. I went to a mickey d's with the coupon on my phone and they said they only take paper copies.
you got someone who wasn't trained properly, they literally have the coupons on their app with no way to print via their app, even the self ordering kiosks tell you to scan your or paper phone to enter the coupon.

i have used the coupons on my phone literally dozens of times and never been questioned, most the time they dont even ask to see it, you just tell them you have the mailer and they punch it in.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
2112 posts
1295 upvotes
Toronto
Offers vary by province; if you have the app you can peek at the offer from different provinces. For example in Manitoba and Saskatchewan it is one McMuffin for $2.50.
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1511 posts
1640 upvotes
Toronto
hemiduty wrote: I’ve done multiple coupons and then scanned the phone app. These egg McMuffins are worth best 2.50 tops. I shutter at idea of paying 3 dollars and up for theme , mind you , they are hands down way better than Tim hortons egg muffins . You can tell that the egg in Tim’s is cooked then freezed and then reheated . Though I’d never say this but “ McDonald’s is far superior than timmies “.
You are correct. They do not cook their eggs in store. The fresh cracked egg is what makes the Egg Mcmuffins much better tasting. However, I do like the sausage pattie Tims uses. It's a tad spicy which I like compared.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1073 posts
1027 upvotes
Toronto
Apparently these were $0.99 in 1983 and how the hell has John Goodman avoided death by a massive heart attack.

Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1409 posts
1561 upvotes
Cold deal ...

for $3 ...

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich > McD's Egg Mcmuffin

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)