Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] 50% off a regular size M&M's McFlurry -App

  • Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2019 11:53 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 24, 2007
3042 posts
812 upvotes
Toronto
How to remove your card off the app? Only see “add payment method”
Member
Nov 21, 2017
463 posts
215 upvotes
Surrey BC
What does a mcflurry taste like? Never had one. Is it the same disgusting sugar filled crap like the DQ blizzard free extra small promo?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2028 posts
570 upvotes
Ottawa
TheCheapCDN wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 1:15 pm
Not the most healthy dessert but great price. 86g of sugar, 620 calories, but it does have 12g of protein.
Holy damn. I have never been one to count calories until like last week. 600 calories for something that small is really intense.

But for those of us NOT counting calories, what is the final price?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2150 posts
1145 upvotes
Prince George
eugene188 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 11:46 pm
But for those of us NOT counting calories, what is the final price?
Here in BC it’s $3.99 regular price. So 50% is $2.00 + tax = $2.10.
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
684 posts
766 upvotes
Scarborough
wmahmud wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 11:37 pm
How to remove your card off the app? Only see “add payment method”
Click and hold for a few seconds on the field where the "saved" info is in and it will allow you to remove it with the option window that will come up.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 29, 2014
844 posts
525 upvotes
Brampton, ON
NatePotate wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 4:33 pm
Haven't tried ordering yet, but going through the app, you can remove M&Ms and add a diff topping (say Oreos, which are clearly the best) for $0.30. I would assume this is just now a regular Oreo McFlurry. ~$2.30 so still discounted. Might as well pay slightly more for the flavour you want.
Thanks for the suggestion. I can confirm that this method works which is good news because I consider the Skor McFlurry to taste much better than the M&Ms McFlurry.
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
684 posts
766 upvotes
Scarborough
GabbyWC wrote:
May 1st, 2019 9:55 pm
Thanks for the suggestion. I can confirm that this method works which is good news because I consider the Skor McFlurry to taste much better than the M&Ms McFlurry.
Skor is my most favourite one too!
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
24431 posts
4675 upvotes
NatePotate wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 4:33 pm
Haven't tried ordering yet, but going through the app, you can remove M&Ms and add a diff topping (say Oreos, which are clearly the best) for $0.30. I would assume this is just now a regular Oreo McFlurry. ~$2.30 so still discounted. Might as well pay slightly more for the flavour you want.
All McFlurries are the same price, no? So if you go in-store and order with the coupon, I'd imagine they won't care if you say you just want some other mix-in, instead of M&M's. Heck if they are out of M&M's you will get asked if you want something different anyway.
Member
Nov 19, 2005
261 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
GabbyWC wrote:
May 1st, 2019 9:55 pm
Thanks for the suggestion. I can confirm that this method works which is good news because I consider the Skor McFlurry to taste much better than the M&Ms McFlurry.
I tried that last summer when they had the same promo last time, a staff gave me grief and said I'm not allowed to do that because the coupon is for M&M only. Still gave me my Oreo Mcflurry though.
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 9, 2013
684 posts
766 upvotes
Scarborough
ES_Revenge wrote:
May 2nd, 2019 5:43 pm
All McFlurries are the same price, no? So if you go in-store and order with the coupon, I'd imagine they won't care if you say you just want some other mix-in, instead of M&M's. Heck if they are out of M&M's you will get asked if you want something different anyway.
Yeah, it would depend on the situation considering they are putting a specific flavour promo. Last week they had the Oreo cookie frappe promo.

Like you said, if they ran out of this particular one; then they would be obliged to offer you any other one they have instead or if the staff is fairly flexible enough to not be bothered by it.
Jr. Member
May 18, 2008
156 posts
207 upvotes
Richmond Hill
NatePotate wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 4:33 pm
Haven't tried ordering yet, but going through the app, you can remove M&Ms and add a diff topping (say Oreos, which are clearly the best) for $0.30. I would assume this is just now a regular Oreo McFlurry. ~$2.30 so still discounted. Might as well pay slightly more for the flavour you want.

Thanks for this suggestion...……...I tried it at the kiosk and it worked...………..I ended up getting a regular Oreo McFlurry for a total of $2.21 including sales tax

Top