Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Any Size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee $1.00 (November 13 to December 10)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 2:20 pm
[OP]
RFD Staff Writer
Sep 13, 2015
370 posts
2122 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[McDonalds] Any Size McCafe Premium Roast Coffee $1.00 (November 13 to December 10)

Starting Monday, November 13 until Sunday, December 10, you can get any size McCafé premium roast coffee for $1.00. It's a nationwide promo and no coupon/app offer is required.

Full press release: http://news.mcdonalds.ca/en-CA/news-sto ... d-red-lids
The McCafé festive lineup, which is available in participating McDonald's restaurants across the country starting today, will feature four uniquely-designed decorated cups, complete with bright red lids – marking the first time the brand has changed the colour of its signature lid.

The campaign will also include a national promotion and limited menu items at participating McDonald's restaurants that celebrate the season, including:
  • From November 13th to December 10th, get Any Size Premium Roast coffee, including a new XL size, for $1 plus tax
  • New sweet treats including Gingerbread Blondies and Peppermint Brownies (made without gluten). Participating Quebec restaurants will be offering a Chocolate Hazelnut Croissant in place of the Peppermint Brownie
  • The Peppermint Mocha and Peppermint Hot Chocolate for the young at heart, and the new Crème Brûlée Latte for a more sophisticated treat
  • New festive flavoured Crème Brûlée and Peppermint Mocha Iced Frappés will be introduced. For the first time, Iced Frappés are offered year-round to build on the momentum created by the popular Oreo Iced Frappés this summer
Last edited by RFDSimon on Nov 7th, 2017 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
273 replies
Aug 27, 2009
306 posts
151 upvotes
Dang, I was hoping this would include their even more delicious Americano coffee
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5626 posts
245 upvotes
No more free coffee promos, I guess this will be the norm going forward?
Jun 3, 2010
772 posts
175 upvotes
Richmond Hill
xwar wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:58 am
No more free coffee promos, I guess this will be the norm going forward?
I hated those Free coffee days...a small is not enough to start my day so I still need a Medium at least. But when the store gets jammed with tons of people looking for free coffee...it just kills the efficiency of the guys behind the counter. It's not like they are very efficient to begin with....

I had always thought that if they just charged a little bit of money instead of free, it would still net McD's more people, but get rid of the free loaders who would never come back when they have to pay anyway. I am looking forward to seeing if the stores will be less of a zoo this time around.
Oct 6, 2006
173 posts
88 upvotes
personally speaking .. i would start drinking more coffee/tea at this price point. Thanks OP i'll definitely give them a sip or two.
:twisted: May your wallet R.I.P :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5626 posts
245 upvotes
toram23901 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 10:29 am
I hated those Free coffee days...a small is not enough to start my day so I still need a Medium at least. But when the store gets jammed with tons of people looking for free coffee...it just kills the efficiency of the guys behind the counter. It's not like they are very efficient to begin with....

I had always thought that if they just charged a little bit of money instead of free, it would still net McD's more people, but get rid of the free loaders who would never come back when they have to pay anyway. I am looking forward to seeing if the stores will be less of a zoo this time around.
I totally agree with you ... I rather they charge and get rid of those people that go only for the free coffee.

I'm excited about the XL sizing too!
Sep 6, 2017
113 posts
62 upvotes
wow XL for a buck, Poor Timmies is just going to lose more customers.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1117 posts
277 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Timmy's is giving out free coffee yet I rather pay for my McDonald's drip. That's when you know how bad their coffee is.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
3177 posts
365 upvotes
Wat
AsianXL wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 11:17 am
Timmy's is giving out free coffee yet I rather pay for my McDonald's drip. That's when you know how bad their coffee is.
Tims is giving out free coffee?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1117 posts
277 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Wiseman wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 11:19 am
Tims is giving out free coffee?
That's what I read on the homepage of RFD.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
15905 posts
4752 upvotes
Ottawa
AsianXL wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 11:17 am
+1, Tim Horton's coffee is just too watered down!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
3177 posts
365 upvotes
Wat
AsianXL wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 11:29 am
That's what I read on the homepage of RFD.
That's not free.. that's buy 3 get one free.

Assuming a coffee is $2, you get 4 coffees for $6. At McDonalds, you will get 4 coffees for $4. So McD's is still a better deal.
Last edited by Wiseman on Nov 7th, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 13, 2008
66 posts
17 upvotes
Can't wait. Tried the McD coffee a few weeks back and loved it (not the same as Starbucks, but close). Tim's is just too watered down.
I'm just here for the deals....