Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

App Offer: canada: mcd sandwiches, mcmuffin, mcgriddle, mcflurry, 6-pc nuggets: each cost $3 plus tax

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 12:24 am
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
4001 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge

[McDonalds] App Offer: canada: mcd sandwiches, mcmuffin, mcgriddle, mcflurry, 6-pc nuggets: each cost $3 plus tax

Mcd phone App Offer: canada wide: the main mcdonald's sandwiches, mcmuffin, mcgriddle, mcflurry, 6-pc nuggets are each $3 plus tax (expires nov 9)
see attached image for details.
haven't seen a promo for mcd filet o fish for $3 in a while. the recent digital mailer ended a few weeks ago, and for $3, choices limited to big mac and mcchicken for ontario.
that thread was here: mcdonalds-fall-mcdonalds-mailers-coupon ... 1-2399724/

collect those monopoly stickers
https://mcdpromotion.ca/en-ca/Rules
The Game Period begins on October 6, 2020, and will end on the later of November 9, 2020
Images
  • mcdonalds 3 dollars.jpg
  • how to get monopoly.PNG
Last edited by oicthat2013 on Oct 27th, 2020 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
30 replies
Sep 27, 2020
141 posts
115 upvotes
NS
Not seeing on app.

East coast however, maybe it updates later cuz y'know timezones :)
Sep 27, 2020
141 posts
115 upvotes
NS
NervousTeenager wrote: I would do anything for a Mcgriddle
Mcgriddle been off the table around here for some reason ever since covid/reduced menu.

My roomie would prob sell me off or worse for one lmao
Sep 28, 2007
243 posts
165 upvotes
Does anyone else have frustrating experience with McDonalds app for android? The app logs out constantly for no reason. Has network connection issues. Last time I opened the app it wouldn't process payment and I tried different credit cards. Ended up deleting the app.

These problems with McDonalds app have been going on for years. I doubt I am the only one experiencing this.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2704 posts
6120 upvotes
Mississauga
OP, you may wanna use YMMV in your title as the offers in the app differ from person to person.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2291 posts
961 upvotes
I never understood nuggets. They taste good.. but not 50 cents a nugget good. That's like 50 cents per bite.
Sep 27, 2020
141 posts
115 upvotes
NS
feroxide wrote: Does anyone else have frustrating experience with McDonalds app for android? The app logs out constantly for no reason. Has network connection issues. Last time I opened the app it wouldn't process payment and I tried different credit cards. Ended up deleting the app.

These problems with McDonalds app have been going on for years. I doubt I am the only one experiencing this.
Kinda same with all these fastfood franchise based side apps.

They always re-asking my address multitple times when just clicking thru menu/or deals "offered" this is all beside actual order placing.

If I have to enter my address one more time... >:(

Tim's app has maybe been the worst offender to the point I removed it.
Sep 27, 2020
141 posts
115 upvotes
NS
feroxide wrote: Does anyone else have frustrating experience with McDonalds app for android? The app logs out constantly for no reason. Has network connection issues. Last time I opened the app it wouldn't process payment and I tried different credit cards. Ended up deleting the app.

Also ya, mcdonalds is always asking for me to choose nearby store at every other click.

Edit **I refuse to enable location tracking in any form tho.** < likely main reasons these apps dont function as they should.

Even after picking a location/already choosing the place to see offers... click on anything to backtrack~ let's put in address again :) for a second or third time regarding offers at nearby location :)

Have yet to ever bother with mobile order thru mcdonalds because of this endless loop.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2018
10051 posts
10129 upvotes

Nope, using it for years on multiple Android phones with no problems. Use it few times a week
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2018
10051 posts
10129 upvotes
itJustme wrote: Also ya, mcdonalds is always asking for me to choose nearby store at every other click.

Edit **I refuse to enable location tracking in any form tho.** < likely main reasons these apps dont function as they should.

Even after picking a location/already choosing the place to see offers... click on anything to backtrack~ let's put in address again :) for a second or third time regarding offers at nearby location :)

Have yet to ever bother with mobile order thru mcdonalds because of this endless loop.
Why not just enable location services but permission for only while using the app? Are you that concerned/paranoid to give it location even while using the app so it can load offers and show you restaurants closeby?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1532 posts
2204 upvotes
Montreal

For a long time, the app would let me complete my order and tell me to go to the restaurant for pickup. Once there, the payment would fail. I tried multiple cards and it just wouldn't work. Big waste of time for me.

I just tried it again the other day and it seemed to have fixed itself. But I avoided McDonald's because of these problems for a long while.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1546 posts
1600 upvotes
Zero wrote: I only have the offer for: McDonald's in Walmart $3+tax for Big Mac or McChicken.
Same here :(

Waiting for $1 coffees.... Come on MCD!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2139 posts
1398 upvotes
Edmonton
Zero wrote: I only have the offer for: McDonald's in Walmart $3+tax for Big Mac or McChicken.
Same...... having to go inside Walmart to get this...might need a sanitizer shower after
May 31, 2008
297 posts
687 upvotes
Toronto
Offers on your own personal McDonald's App are not "HOT DEALS" and this thread is pointless Thumbs Down Sign
Aug 21, 2006
30 posts
22 upvotes
Etobicoke

Yes, I had used the app hundreds of times no problem as I get my daily coffee there but then around Aug/Sep I could not get it to work for a few weeks. Even more frustrating the customer support fill in form would also crash even when trying to complete even on a PC. If the app failed I would just leave without ordering. It resumed working about 3-4 weeks ago.
Aug 21, 2006
30 posts
22 upvotes
Etobicoke

Yes, I had used the app hundreds of times no problem as I get my daily coffee there but then around Aug/Sep I could not get it to work for a few weeks. Even more frustrating the customer support fill in form would also crash even when trying to complete even on a PC. If the app failed I would just leave without ordering. the app resumed working about 3-4 weeks ago.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)