Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [McDonalds] Coupon Hack (Save another 20%-23%)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2019 4:50 pm
Jan 22, 2019
13 posts
22 upvotes
This is pathetic.

I can picture OP taking those McDonald's ketchup packets and squeezing it back into his Great Value ketchup bottle, while playing his Nintendo Switch he got at Shopper's redemption event.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1807 posts
877 upvotes
Protip: If you get a free glass of water and mix the ketchup packets with the water, you can hack your way into a free tomato juice!
Sep 7, 2014
792 posts
863 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Jon Lai wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 10:51 am
Not judging the OP - tons of people take "extra" napkins at fast food places as well, I see it analogous to that.
Personally, I would take extra peanut butter packets at places that have those, because I simply don't consume enough peanut butter to even justify the smallest bottles before they expire. But the other condiments I consume enough to justify buying them.
easy-e wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 10:51 am
TIL you can order condiments at the kiosks.
Now if only you could add more napkins...
DarkReaper wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 11:05 am
Growing up, I once saw someone bring in their ketchup bottle to pump at the dispensers.
Maybe it's because I frequent the suburbia McDonald's locations, but for some reason the employees stuff HANDFULLS of napkins/condiments EACH in the bag. One time my SO got a 6pk nuggz and they gave us 5 honey tubs lol.

Needless to say my car has an apocalypse-survival level of napkins and my office kitchen has yet to run out of McDick's condiments.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1725 posts
785 upvotes
Thanks OP! I appreciate the art of finding loop holes for fun, but looks like others aren't sharing the humour.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6771 posts
35363 upvotes
jfeng19 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 11:17 am
This is pathetic.

I can picture OP taking those McDonald's ketchup packets and squeezing it back into his Great Value ketchup bottle, while playing his Nintendo Switch he got at Shopper's redemption event.
I do play fortnite. not on my switch though. If I have ketchup packets, why would I need to open them and squeeze it into a bottle? Why would I purchase Great Value ketchup bottle?
Why would I go get ketchup packets if I have a ketchup bottle? Why?
Jun 14, 2011
269 posts
121 upvotes
Richmond Hill
i had to LOL
Sep 13, 2016
380 posts
522 upvotes
Mississauga
OP sounds like a person that probably takes some toilet paper from the bathroom too.
Oct 25, 2018
517 posts
548 upvotes
dethrock wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 10:39 am
Trying to get free coffee cream and sugar from McDonalds? Wow this might be a new low.
I fill up with a bucket with free water from the dispenser to bath in the washroom while I dry myself with their napkins!

I also use their free balloons as makeshift condoms then double up on deals through the drive thru in my Tesla!
Dec 26, 2011
596 posts
202 upvotes
I remember doing the BOGO thing, cheaper sandwich first, when they first started adding Kiosk's but they eventually fixed it. I guess this bug is back?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1390 posts
5544 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 10:27 am
You can save more money if you have thick skin.

order 5 or 10 each of the following
7) You can also order some free "coffee cream, sugar packs, and small butter.

Coffee cream = around the same price = $0.08 each
Sugar pack = around the same price = $0.08 each
mini Ketchup = around the same price = $0.08 each
mini butter (120 packs) = $9.97 = $0.08 each
Love your contributions for Costco West threads, but this is not a good look. :(

Thread would have been fine posting just the BOGO sandwich, second being more expensive.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6771 posts
35363 upvotes
Guys focus on the real deal. Save extra 20%-23% on the BOGO coupon.

Not the free compliment items.

However, the best place to get compliment items are:

MCD = ketchup, sugar, salt, black pepper, and mini butter packets. (No napkins because it's very rough)
Timmys = Straws, mini butter and NAPKINS ( the best one out there) . (No toilet papers because it's thin and per sheets instead of a roll)
Costco = Clear Plastic bags, BEST PLACE TO GET toilet papers. PREMIUM BRAND, SOFT, AND HUGE ROLLS.
The KEG = Mint Chocolate candies
Any Banks except HK bank = Envelopes. (HK bank stop putting out the envelopes)

All jokes aside. Just focus on the main deal.
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Mar 18th, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
1610 posts
228 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 11:28 am
I do play fortnite. not on my switch though. If I have ketchup packets, why would I need to open them and squeeze it into a bottle? Why would I purchase Great Value ketchup bottle?
Why would I go get ketchup packets if I have a ketchup bottle? Why?
lol. Good points. You should have been a defense attorney.
Sep 27, 2017
156 posts
396 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 12:00 pm
Guys focus on the real deal. Save extra 20%-23% on the BOGO coupon.

Not the free compliment items.

MCD = ketchup, sugar, salt, black pepper, and mini butter packets. (No napkins because it's very rough)
Timmys = Straws, mini butter and NAPKINS ( the best one out there) . (No toilet papers because it's thin and per sheets instead of a roll)
Costco = BEST PLACE TO GET toilet papers. PREMIUM BRAND, SOFT, AND HUGE ROLLS.

All jokes aside. Just focus on the main deal.
:facepalm:
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1390 posts
5544 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 12:00 pm

Costco = BEST PLACE TO GET toilet papers. PREMIUM BRAND, SOFT, AND HUGE ROLLS.
If you're taking "complimentary" rolls of toilet paper from Costco that's straight up theft and not cool. You're digging your reputation into a deeper hole...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6771 posts
35363 upvotes
Leverage wrote:
Mar 18th, 2019 12:05 pm
If you're taking "complimentary" rolls of toilet paper from Costco that's straight up theft and not cool. You're digging your reputation into a deeper hole...
That's correct. taking more than needed are considered as theft.