Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Fall McDonald's Mailers Coupons (Starts September 1)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 7:46 pm
Jan 24, 2015
220 posts
135 upvotes
rcheung13 wrote: $1 sundaes, $3.99 Big Xtras. Extra Crispy Chicken Deluxes...
I always hated the Big Xtra, and at $3.99 that's expensive.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9982 posts
832 upvotes
Toronto
HuoShing wrote: lol those dirty dogs finally found a way to pull Big Breakfast from the menu under guise of plandemic. Well I guess it’s ok those rehydrated egg product was like eating chalk.
DoubleJ5 wrote: McDonald's is so expensive now. To be honest, I'd rather spend another dollar or two and get a take out box of sushi, donair, or pho. The price difference between McDonald's and mom n' pops shops is just so narrow nowadays, I'd rather give them the business for somewhat homemade/healthy food.
Same. I havent stepped into a McDonald's, now looking at their prices wth. Coupons makes. A big difference
I like thoses big breakfast, guess have buy egg mccmuffin and dissamble it myself
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1267 posts
1700 upvotes
redblack wrote: I haven’t had fast food in a while and decided to have the breakfast meal this morning. Went to get a coffee refill but they no longer do that due to covid. I guess this is the new normal for fast food chains.
Perfect excuse to end this freebie and keep old folks from occupying seats for longer than 20 minutes.
Jimmykirky wrote: when does $1 drink days end?
i will cry when i can no longer get my $1 ice cofee
Don't cry, make yourself some cold brewed coffee or however you like and add ice, sugar, milk. Unless you're using a premium Hawaiian, or Jamaican Blue Mountain beans you won't be spending $1 on a coffee.
DoubleJ5 wrote: Even their small coffee is getting expensive. I remember when they were just a buck. I remember my grandpa always kept his McDonald's Senior's Coffee Card which got him a small coffee for 25 cents.
Their coffee was undrinkable back then. At least it's palatable now.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1444 posts
2099 upvotes
Toronto
last day to use the coupons is oct 11

for quebec , last day oct 18
Nov 25, 2019
77 posts
75 upvotes
Now what??

Cmon, somebody step up..

Wendys? Harveys? Where the cheapo food deals at...
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
4867 posts
7297 upvotes
Montreal
scamsNschemes wrote: Now what??

Cmon, somebody step up..

Home!
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3583 posts
763 upvotes
Brampton
scamsNschemes wrote: Now what??

Cmon, somebody step up..

Burger king always seems to have paper coupons available. Often they dont even ask me for them at the window.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.