Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Fall McDonald's Mailers Coupons (Starts September 1)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 7:46 pm
Deal Guru
Aug 24, 2016
11667 posts
14020 upvotes
Win-ter-peg
I’ve seen the prices increase on theses coupons every time they come out.
Specifically the breakfast meal deal, used to be 3.79 not long ago, maybe even less, now it’s up to 3.99.
Everything McDonalds keeps skyrocketing, to the extent that I rarely go there anymore.
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3878 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote: Off Topic (kinda) but is anyone else getting like only 2 offers in their app?

All I've had is $4 off $20 Mobile Order and $3.99 Happy Meal for the longest time...
Same. I thought they were suppose to go digital, but these coupons aren't there.

Anyone tried using other's province coupons?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2399 posts
3918 upvotes
Onterrible
McGriddles - GONE
Angus - GONE
Meal Deal - $6.50
McDouble - $2.79
Never thought I'd get to see my own version of the Fall of Rome...LOL maybe going a little overdramatic, but sad to see McDick's of all chains trending downward (though I'm sure trending upward profitability-wise).

Bigboy16 wrote: Am I the only one who thought the donuts were nasty? They are cold and damp and smell like they are full of preservatives. Tim's doesn't have great donuts, but these are worse than those.
GF and I got a box while travelling and man we were shocked at how bad they were! Cold and damp like you said, plus small and not fresh in the slightest. Not to mention the powdered one I bit into felt like biting into a vacuum cleaner bag lol not a drop of jelly inside to be found! 100% will not buy again.
asterisk* wrote: Meal deal for $6.50. Wow. I still remember how traumatized I felt when they moved to $4.50 from $3.99.
Oh man, I remember those days. They had a deal of the week at that time if I recall...the McExtra was my go to back then, Big Mac was Wednesdays I think...
Jun 17, 2005
301 posts
287 upvotes
Etobicoke
Sep 1 RFD $3 BigMac Party. Who's in?
.... not me, I'll be getting the $1.75 Chicken McMuffin!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7843 posts
9202 upvotes
Vancouver
Not bad.

No price increase compared to last year.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
4001 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
shpinktaar wrote: Sep 1 RFD $3 BigMac Party. Who's in?
.... not me, I'll be getting the $1.75 Chicken McMuffin!
unfortunately, the chicken mcmuffin is only available during breakfast period. it's not on the lunch/dinner menu, not even on the mobile order app during the lunch/dinner times
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
2115 posts
1298 upvotes
Toronto
I suppose $3 Big Mac looks good when McDouble went from $1.99 --> $2.29 --> $2.49 --> $2.79
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
4001 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
LetsGoWings wrote: Do these coupons have to be printed out or can we display them on a mobile device?
each coupon has a numeric code. I enter the numeric code at the kiosk. the numeric code can be used unlimited number of times. not sure how it works on drive-thru or at the cashier desk
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2014
2001 posts
2664 upvotes
ssiu wrote: I suppose $3 Big Mac looks good when McDouble went from $1.99 --> $2.29 --> $2.49 --> $2.79
Didn't the McDouble and Jr. Chicken debut at $1.39 in Canada? I'm not even that old and I remember the price still at $1.39 back around 2012 or so?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
2060 posts
1906 upvotes
Drive thru works. Just tell them you have the coupon and state the specific deal. Almost always they don't bother checking the coupon your mobile device.
Aug 8, 2012
5 posts
3 upvotes
EARTH
Anyone know when the dollar drink days end? Can't seem to find any info online. Maybe good to pair with $3 Big Mac.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1734 posts
1212 upvotes
Vancouver
3express wrote: Didn't the McDouble and Jr. Chicken debut at $1.39 in Canada? I'm not even that old and I remember the price still at $1.39 back around 2012 or so?
Yea it sure was $1.39. Too bad they're not following Costco's model of their hot dog/drink for $1.50 as a loss leader to drive sales. No idea why the cost should have gone up by $1.40 within 10 years when nothing has changed to the product.
Dec 5, 2013
374 posts
136 upvotes
Hamilton
$7.49 Angus meal is the only one I always use, now it's gone, bye-bye Mcdonald's.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
Not that i go to mcds often but...

Why mcgriddles?!

I guess it couldn't create good profit for themDisappointed But Relieved Face
<inappropriate signature>
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1353 posts
904 upvotes
Toronto
oicthat2013 wrote: each coupon has a numeric code. I enter the numeric code at the kiosk. the numeric code can be used unlimited number of times. not sure how it works on drive-thru or at the cashier desk

I use the online website coupons from my phone all the time in drive thru...they don't even ask me to see the coupon.
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3878 upvotes
consumer be me wrote: I use the online website coupons from my phone all the time in drive thru...they don't even ask me to see the coupon.
How? You can only use the coupons found in the app, but lately there are no coupons. Right now I only have 2 in my app, 10 nuggets for price of 6 and spend $20, get 4 off.
May 17, 2012
33 posts
9 upvotes
North York
Guys how do you use these? Do you seriously have to print these? Can't I zoom in on the phone and scan them in the kiosk?

Cheers

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)