Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Fall McDonald's Mailers Coupons (Starts September 1)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 7:46 pm
Aug 16, 2009
409 posts
386 upvotes
IceQue wrote: My house cost $140,000 when I bought it. It is now 1.3 million.
Are you adopting?
Jan 21, 2017
569 posts
427 upvotes
jtcb wrote: Big Mac was $1.50 the last time I ate there. It is $4 now??
The 70s were awesome, weren't they?
Jan 21, 2017
569 posts
427 upvotes
Are the coupons in the app just one-time use?

How come the mailer coupons aren't available via the McDonalds' website like they used to? I know a link was provided but the link is not really public and I had an argument with a manager last time because I printed the PDF and he insisted the coupons were not available for download... only available via the app. He was wrong at the time but as it is right now, he would be right.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Lukus2017 wrote: Are the coupons in the app just one-time use?

How come the mailer coupons aren't available via the McDonalds' website like they used to? I know a link was provided but the link is not really public and I had an argument with a manager last time because I printed the PDF and he insisted the coupons were not available for download... only available via the app. He was wrong at the time but as it is right now, he would be right.
They'll be up on here eventually:

https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/promotions.html

Also, doesn't everyone have multiple accounts yet? I miss the new account $1 big macs.. haha
😱
Nov 17, 2015
362 posts
796 upvotes
Banff, AB
oicthat2013 wrote: only served during breakfast hours, not lunch or dinnertime
I went this morning saw a fat 2.49$ chicken muffin at the window. Can’t find the 1.75 it on the app or on the coupons. Someone guide this blind fat boi! Maybe they didn’t update their billboards or am I dumb? (App order says 2.49) Alberta.
Mar 26, 2013
336 posts
280 upvotes
Twin Peaks
lol those dirty dogs finally found a way to pull Big Breakfast from the menu under guise of plandemic. Well I guess it’s ok those rehydrated egg product was like eating chalk.
Nov 17, 2015
362 posts
796 upvotes
Banff, AB
HuoShing wrote: lol those dirty dogs finally found a way to pull Big Breakfast from the menu under guise of plandemic. Well I guess it’s ok those rehydrated egg product was like eating chalk.
The eggs are good man. The eggs at Tim’s hortons aren’t even eggs and my anus can handle street meat and crocodile tail.
Every thing in timmies is a disgrace thanks to 3G capital Garbo.

Here’s a list of ingredients in the egg patty from timmies: Whole eggs, water, process cheese food [cheese (milk, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, lipase, microbial enzyme, colour), natural cheese flavour, modified milk ingredients, sodium phosphate, cellulose, lactic acid, salt, sorbic acid, citric acid, colour], onions, liquid butter alternative (soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with salt, soy lecithin, artificial flavour, TBHQ and citric acid added as preservatives, artificial colour and dimethylpolysiloxane), cheese powder type flavour natural, cream cheese powder [cream cheese, (cream, milk, salt, bacterial culture), sodium phosphate, sodium citrate, tocopherols], modified corn starch, soybean oil, salt, xanthan gum, liquid pepper extract, citric acid.

Vs egg McMuffin: The freshest item on the menu is the Egg McMuffin, which uses whole eggs that are freshly cracked and cooked in restaurants and free of additives. But they use margarine.

I know that my colon powered anus discharges from timmies gives me enough vertical thrust that SpaceX are using my propulsion for R&D.
Jul 2, 2008
246 posts
31 upvotes
Kitchener
oicthat2013 wrote: each coupon has a numeric code. I enter the numeric code at the kiosk. the numeric code can be used unlimited number of times. not sure how it works on drive-thru or at the cashier desk
if you use the offers in the app, you'll get a punch for the rewards program, too..
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17374 upvotes
Markham
Is the chicken McMuffin patty the same chicken patty from a Mc Chicken?
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Mar 9, 2014
433 posts
233 upvotes
Stouffville
gr8dlr wrote: Is the chicken McMuffin patty the same chicken patty from a Mc Chicken?
Junior chicken, I believe.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1671 upvotes
I remember when 2 can dine was $11. And $10. And $9... And even $8. How in the world is it $12 now? Even KFC is cheaper at $10 and you literally get more food.

McDonald's used to be the value restaurant you went to to get a cheap meal, knowing the food wasn't good. Now it's more expensive than other restaurants yet the food hasn't changed. What's the point of going anymore? Can just go to Harvey's for better food at the same price if not cheaper. Even burger king is a better deal.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2020
1124 posts
1026 upvotes
Mc chicken bogo is a good deal. $4.99 + tax for 2 is a sold one. They have spicy ones as well for 20c more.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I usually just put the PDF on my phone, and when I order (typically at Kiosk - sometimes at cash) I just open the PDF, zoom in on the barcode I want to use, and then scan at Kiosk, or cashier scans it. Never had an issue. I keep the in-app coupons, for when I am too lazy and just go through drive thru (which is rare since the lineup is usually crazy at drive thru).

Often I'll edit the PDF from the McD web site, and put all the coupons I use on a single page (removing doubles, since not needed), making it a quicker load also.

Here is the editted condensed QC ones (which start Sept 8 (instead of Sept 1), in case anyone want them. I think the only one I did not include was the one for the Donuts (I never buy donuts at McD anyhow).
https://anonfiles.com/p5i4HcQbo0/QC_Mai ... 12020b_pdf

And for quick reference, I added the validity dates on the top left coupon, to remind me when they expire :)
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
4103 posts
362 upvotes
Just realized mcnuggets are basically $1 each nugget!
Ephemera

Member since 2005.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ephemera wrote: Just realized mcnuggets are basically $1 each nugget!
With coupon (at least in QC) they come out to $0.50+tx each if you buy a box of 20.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
$1 any size coffee coupon.

Glorious.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: Sounds like it.

"The removal of McGriddles, bagels (à la carte and sandwiches), Big Breakfast, salads (entrée and side), croissants, danishes, mini-chocolatines, and cones comes as the fast food giant tries to “simplify operations and support social distancing in our kitchens,” it said in a statement."

Isn't the big breakfast just a disassembled egg mcmuffin? Lol. I guess the egg is scrambled..

Source
There goes items I like getting eg corsants
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)