Expired Freebies

McDonalds

Free McDonald's Clothing with UberEATS McDelivery Orders, EXTREMELY YMMV [July 26 Only]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2017 9:33 pm
Jun 12, 2017
446 posts
506 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
The nearest McDee's is literally 600 feet from my apartment. Sorry Green-Peace but I'm not going to be so green on July 26th. And I have the first delivery free through UberEATS. I'm going to use it and never order through them again. A $5.00 delivery fee is preposterous.
Nov 21, 2014
79 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: The nearest McDee's is literally 600 feet from my apartment. Sorry Green-Peace but I'm not going to be so green on July 26th. And I have the first delivery free through UberEATS. I'm going to use it and never order through them again. A $5.00 delivery fee is preposterous.
What if you broke your leg and its inconvenient to go out but you got that McD craving?
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Just wonder, I guess they said can't use the coupons, means can't use McDonald's coupon, not ubereats coupon. I guess ubereats coupon still can be used.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1331 posts
348 upvotes
Ottawa
This is not a freebie.

Random giveaway with purchase, not free.
Oct 10, 2006
780 posts
1319 upvotes
Ottawa
I tried to put in a future timed order but not allowed. Do anyone know how?
Oct 10, 2006
780 posts
1319 upvotes
Ottawa
Sweety wrote: I tried to put in a future timed order but not allowed. Do anyone know how?
Ahhh, can't order from lunch menu before 11:30 even the delivery is for after 11:30.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7715 posts
1404 upvotes
Toronto
And the mcdelivery website is down so i cant check whether i can get those freebies via ubereats.
Nov 21, 2014
79 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
I checked with my friend who works at a McDonalds in Markham, Ontario. Not all stores have it, my speculation is its mainly the Downtown Stores since they are using this as a promo for the new service they would want to advertise in densely populated areas.
Nov 21, 2014
79 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
I checked with my friend who works at a McDs in Markham Ontario and his did not have the promo. My speculation is its mainly the downtown McDs as they are using this as a promo for the service so they would want to advertise in densely populated areas like downtown toronto
[OP]
RFD Staff Writer
Sep 13, 2015
594 posts
5466 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So apparently their website might be completely wrong and you can only get it if you find a "McDelivery Bench"? I honestly have no idea what their plan is at this point and it's a massive pain in the ass just to figure out what the hell is happening

Edit: they also issued a press release with a very vague and unhelpful description of the bench - http://mcdeliveryatmcdonalds.com/docs/G ... elease.pdf

Ice Town Costs Ice Clown His Town Crown
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1713 posts
1798 upvotes
Toronto
I feel so betrayed by McDonalds right now :(

Also the website won't load. Guess we'll have to look out for the benches, huh?
Nov 21, 2014
79 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
RFDSimon wrote: So apparently their website might be completely wrong and you can only get it if you find a "McDelivery Bench"? I honestly have no idea what their plan is at this point and it's a massive pain in the ass just to figure out what the hell is happening

Edit: they also issued a press release with a very vague and unhelpful description of the bench - http://mcdeliveryatmcdonalds.com/docs/G ... elease.pdf

They might mean bench as in a bench of people aka a party of people, probably representatives in a truck its rather than it being a giveaway this event is more of a lottery now.
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Just ordered one from peanut plaza McDonald's, did use the $15 coupon, cause it's first order, but didn't see anything about McD SWAG. So will I get it or not? I even don't need the food right now, this is ordered for dinner, order now just for the McD SWAG.
Oct 26, 2010
918 posts
1311 upvotes
Feels like such a gamble when it's not even "first come first served" for all branches. If my order doesn't end up with a promo gift I'd feel like wasting money on the delivery fee (I'm very close to a Mcd). Debating if I can call the branch to see if it's participating before I make my order. Neutral Face
Feb 23, 2016
50 posts
6 upvotes
Used this as my first order from UberEats, I had the entire meal free.
My receipt is $0, but Uber still charged me $1 ...
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Tweet to @McD_Canada, just wait to see if they answer.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1713 posts
1798 upvotes
Toronto
Alright, I guess we'll just have to stalk their Twitter for updates on the benches as there's no way the Ubereats deliveries will come with it. I just got my delivery (Sheppard/Yonge Mcds) and nothing.

Y'all, they just said "We are participating! Just look out for our #McDelivery Bench (Toronto is one of the locations)! Winking Face" Which means there's probably only one or two benches per city, right?
vanana wrote: Used this as my first order from UberEats, I had the entire meal free.
My receipt is $0, but Uber still charged me $1 ...
It's a pending fee and will disappear later so don't worry about it. I asked them a few days ago with my first account.
Nov 28, 2009
703 posts
678 upvotes
Pickering
Unable to order through Uber Eats anyone else having the same problem?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1713 posts
1798 upvotes
Toronto
Ottawa and Toronto confirmed
steved54321 wrote: Unable to order through Uber Eats anyone else having the same problem?
What's the error message?
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Just got the delivery, no swag, also no answer from their twitter account.