Expired Freebies

McDonalds

Free McDonald's Clothing with UberEATS McDelivery Orders, EXTREMELY YMMV [July 26 Only]

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2017 9:33 pm
Newbie
Feb 23, 2016
50 posts
6 upvotes
meepsheep wrote: It's a pending fee and will disappear later so don't worry about it. I asked them a few days ago with my first account.
Thanks, they ended up cancelling my order.
But they sent me $15 off next order though.
Sr. Member
Jun 28, 2009
996 posts
668 upvotes
$15 on cookies and a 6 piece nuggets.. no swag..
this is the skymark location at the mississauga/etobicoke border
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2015
1713 posts
1792 upvotes
Toronto
Locations confirmed now.

For newcomers to this thread, you can't get the clothes through deliveries at all. You have to find their benches outside.



I also checked their instagram. I have no idea where this is though.
Last edited by meepsheep on Jul 26th, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Jul 25, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
Just ordered here in Edmonton, nothing. Called up the restaurant, they didn't even know about it.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7714 posts
1403 upvotes
Toronto
Not all locations are participating. You can call the store first before ordering to see if they are part of the promo for the ubereats delivery.

The one my by work at Don Mills and Eglinton is not participating.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2015
1713 posts
1792 upvotes
Toronto
PCDawg wrote: Not all locations are participating. You can call the store first before ordering to see if they are part of the promo for the ubereats delivery.
No, you need to physically go to their benches to get it. It's like an Easter Egg Hunt now because it's not in the stores.
Sr. Member
Oct 10, 2006
780 posts
1319 upvotes
Ottawa
No for Ottawa Billings Bridge location also. Persevering Face
Newbie
Jul 17, 2017
4 posts
I ordered a milkshake and a muffin 12$ and its been an hour and its still not here... Sure hope Im lucky enough to get the swag
Newbie
Jul 25, 2017
2 posts
1 upvote
I just got my order and no swag either. I ordered from the Yonge and Melrose location in Toronto.
Member
Apr 7, 2012
435 posts
296 upvotes
gta
lukemcc10 wrote: I ordered a milkshake and a muffin 12$ and its been an hour and its still not here... Sure hope Im lucky enough to get the swag
you wont, the swag is only for people who order from a bench that will be somewhere Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton and Calgary
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 8, 2008
4519 posts
601 upvotes
Scarborough
I added some random code from *** and it said "$15 off from harry" Tried to enter another code but it said another promo code was already previously applied....but order total doesn't reflect any discount :(

Oh well here's hoping for free stuff
My coworker was actually gonna add a note for free stuff but forgot at the last minute :P
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2015
1713 posts
1792 upvotes
Toronto
pnyknights wrote: I added some random code from *** and it said "$15 off from harry" Tried to enter another code but it said another promo code was already previously applied....but order total doesn't reflect any discount :(

Oh well here's hoping for free stuff
My coworker was actually gonna add a note for free stuff but forgot at the last minute :P
You have to enter and verify payment info and then your promo codes will work. I used "EATSTORONTO" from the other thread and got 15 dollars off the entire order.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 6, 2007
527 posts
201 upvotes
Markham
I ordered at 11:05. Got the food just before 12. No SWAG! So upset right now.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 20, 2007
512 posts
175 upvotes
any bench sightings? checked queen and spadina and nothing
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 14, 2006
1506 posts
1030 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
It's pretty much confirmed that you can only get the swags when ordering from the McDelivery bench... they definitely changed the promo when it was first published where I remember reading you will able to see from the app whether each McD locations still have swags left. I'm very disappointed...

Although there's a mistake at McD UberEATS (at least near my location) where they are charging the new serious chicken meal at the "a la carte" price. I got a $9.99 meal for $6.99
Last edited by Feb30th on Jul 26th, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 9, 2010
1483 posts
3888 upvotes
Montreal
You can only get merch if you order near a mcdonald mystery bench located somewhere generally downtown. Such misleading marketing...
Also defeats the ubereat aspect if you need to order near a specifically located bench since you got to located it and can't order out of the leisure of your office or home.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 20, 2007
512 posts
175 upvotes
Feb30th wrote: It's pretty much confirmed that you can only get the swags when ordering from the McDelivery bench... they definitely changed the promo when it was first published where I remember reading you will able to see from the app whether each McD locations still have swags left.
The swag via uber eats app was USA only and someone messed up and set that for Canada FAQ. Canada is doing that stupid bench thing
Member
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Just FYI, one twitter account( not McD_Canada) answered me, it's US only. So let them focus on #ICECREAMMACHINE, CLEAN THEM PLS.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 14, 2006
1506 posts
1030 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
minttea wrote: The swag via uber eats app was USA only and someone messed up and set that for Canada too. Canada is doing that stupid bench thing
That press was posted in the McDelivery Canada site too. Now it gone and you notice the FAQ is not working right now because they are scrambling to make the correction I presume.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2007
2461 posts
1013 upvotes
they should just push to another date if its so fails. not even getting positive advertising.
PSN: Sakaban

Top