• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2019 10:35 am
Feb 2, 2014
466 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto
muscleking wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 6:46 pm
for a moment i saw free raspberry pie lol.
lol same, came here to post this
Mar 12, 2017
127 posts
58 upvotes
I don't see the Free Strawberry Pie offer on my mobile app anymore even though I didn't redeem it. What gives? Did McDonald's discontinue the promo prematurely? It was supposed to run until Sunday like all the other offers. I'm in the GTA. I checked like five different McDonald's in my area and none of them have this offer in their offers section.

McDonald's or the individual franchises might be getting more stingy? On McDonald's official website apparently you can get a bagel sandwich for $2.99 + tax. But in the app it says $3.49 + tax. Perhaps because I have a history of ordering bagel breakfast sandwiches at the $2.99 price point and now they want to jack up the price on me. And I'm missing two other offers as well.
May 22, 2014
31 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've found a loophole. If you add the code or $10 of items (order doesn't matter) just remove the $10 of items and It'll think you have $10 in basket and just give you the pie for free. Works for the Junior Chicken offer as well. I'm not sure if this works in your area, this was tested at the Scarborough Woodside Square location. YMMV
Apr 14, 2018
78 posts
91 upvotes
NEETtrader wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 6:53 pm
I don't see the Free Strawberry Pie offer on my mobile app anymore even though I didn't redeem it. What gives? Did McDonald's discontinue the promo prematurely? It was supposed to run until Sunday like all the other offers. I'm in the GTA. I checked like five different McDonald's in my area and none of them have this offer in their offers section.

McDonald's or the individual franchises might be getting more stingy? On McDonald's official website apparently you can get a bagel sandwich for $2.99 + tax. But in the app it says $3.49 + tax. Perhaps because I have a history of ordering bagel breakfast sandwiches at the $2.99 price point and now they want to jack up the price on me. And I'm missing two other offers as well.
Same, was planning on getting it today but the offer disappeared. Instead I only have a free medium fountain drink with the purchase of $1 or more.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9412 posts
2047 upvotes
I had it today, I liked it, thought it was quite yummy.
Jun 27, 2017
171 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa
burnSMACKER wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 10:03 pm
I was about to go and just saw it disappeared!
My offer is gone as well. I was going to go tomorrow morning.
Mar 12, 2017
127 posts
58 upvotes
TheCheapCDN wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 10:34 pm
My offer is gone as well. I was going to go tomorrow morning.
I wonder if maybe the franchises are running out of strawberry pie and that's why they took the offer down. Since in the fine little print McDonald's says that they reserve the right to cancel offers at any time. And franchises can choose to opt-out of these promotions. So it could be franchise-specific opting out (though I tried 5 different franchises near me and none of them have the offer anymore).
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
1662 posts
604 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
The offer was gone for me today as well in BC.
Nov 9, 2013
648 posts
662 upvotes
Scarborough
Disappeared on the app here as well.
Jun 20, 2010
338 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver
Just checked and I still got it here in BC.
Jun 5, 2011
36 posts
2 upvotes
GTA
gonzo here too. in Ontario. WTF. was planning to get it today or tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2525 posts
888 upvotes
Toronto
beachlover wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 4:42 pm
I hope they don't cancel the apps coupon early, like they did to the spicy fries coupon.
I called it.....
Jan 11, 2019
26 posts
42 upvotes
Offer is back again! At least in ON.

Says it expires in 2 days, but who really knows any more.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2063 posts
1349 upvotes
St. Catharines
Ballmer wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 4:21 pm
Offer is back again! At least in ON.

Says it expires in 2 days, but who really knows any more.
It's a mobile only offer now too. No option to Scan at restaurant