• Jul 17th, 2021 3:02 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
May 17, 2003
10623 posts
4598 upvotes

McDonald's: Get the New McDonald's Grand Big Mac in Canada

Size matters this summer at McDonald's, where they've launched the all-new Grand Big Mac in Canada!

Originally launched on June 22, the Grand Big Mac takes the iconic Big Mac and makes it bigger and better, with two larger Canadian beef patties, more Big Mac sauce, extra cheese, lettuce, pickles and onions, all served on a toasted sesame seed bun.

For reference, the Grand Big Mac is priced for $6.99 in Toronto (pricing may vary by region) and can be ordered in-restaurants, in the McDonald's Canada app (Android, iOS) or through your favourite food delivery apps.

The Grand Big Mac is available at participating McDonald's restaurants in Canada for a limited time -- click here to find the location nearest you.

9 replies
Oct 31, 2018
48 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Basically they just made they original Big Mac smaller and smaller to the point where they can now say "takes the iconic Big Mac and makes it bigger and better". No you just made it back to the expected size.
Oct 17, 2010
2 posts
1 upvote
Absolutely true. Those schmucks must feel that we are blind fools.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2013
1329 posts
482 upvotes
Vancouver
Muchin wrote: Basically they just made they original Big Mac smaller and smaller to the point where they can now say "takes the iconic Big Mac and makes it bigger and better". No you just made it back to the expected size.
I used to work at McDonald's and the patty for the the Big Mac is the same as the one used in hamburger and cheeseburger. I work there 20+ years ago and is the same to this day.
Nothing have change. They just added the new Big Mac which uses a bigger patty I assume is bigger than the ones in hamburger but smaller than the ones in quarter pounder.
Oct 10, 2011
53 posts
40 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Why is the nutritional value of the grand mac and the big mac the same? More meat should mean more calories, no?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
6061 posts
7278 upvotes
The NORTH
lockejcole wrote: Why is the nutritional value of the grand mac and the big mac the same? More meat should mean more calories, no?
Yes, something smells fishy here.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2215 posts
1059 upvotes
Yeah, something is up with the nutritional info.

Regular Big Mac

New larger Big Mac:
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
12786 posts
11611 upvotes
Oil Country
Just had the Grand Big Mac today, and was underwhelmed. They just used a larger sized Big Mac patty. I was hoping they'd use the Quarter Pounder patty instead.

On the plus side, it was pretty filling with an order of large fries. The McDonald's app has an offer for $1.50 large fries right now, so my order came out to around $9.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
7171 posts
3634 upvotes
West GTEH!
Looks like this Grand Big Mac size is the Original Big Mac in USA.
😎
Nov 16, 2006
972 posts
524 upvotes
Somewhere between Mi…
When they nickel-and-dimed me extra charges for a slice of tomato and a piece of lettuce on a Quarter Pounder I gave McDonalds a lifetime ban.