Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonalds Grand Opening @ Bramalea Rd + Sandalwood (brampton)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2015 12:16 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto

[McDonalds] McDonalds Grand Opening @ Bramalea Rd + Sandalwood (brampton)

Friday May 15th - every 10th order receives a free extra value meal coupon in the drive-thru.

May 15th - 24th:

$1.00 Breakfast Burritos

$3.99 mcchicken meals

$3.99 any happy meal

$2.00 real fruit smoothies.

mcdicks in walking distance - im screwed.
16 replies
Jan 26, 2012
108 posts
82 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I'm walking distance from there too lol! Seen a bunch of highschool kids there today, looks like its the new spot for them.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1027 upvotes
Toronto
StatusQuo wrote: I'm walking distance from there too lol! Seen a bunch of highschool kids there today, looks like its the new spot for them.
Well those whining teachers are on strike so they have nothing better to do
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
StatusQuo wrote: I'm walking distance from there too lol! Seen a bunch of highschool kids there today, looks like its the new spot for them.
yep - probably not a good thing lol.

hopefully i can sneak by past their bedtimes for a late night bite and avoid the mountainash bs
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2012
1802 posts
369 upvotes
who knew we lived so close to one another guys
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
plebeian wrote: who knew we lived so close to one another guys
lol this small area probably generates the most rfd traffic xD
Nov 23, 2003
235 posts
132 upvotes
Brampton
Any idea if this new location has the Coca-Cola Freestyle machines?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2159 posts
370 upvotes
Caledon, ON
Financials wrote: mcdicks in walking distance - im screwed.
Don't worry, fairly soon you'll be unable to walk that far and will be forced to Drive there :raz:

But it does make a full McDs option for me, rather than the one in the new Walmart at Mayfield and Bramalea
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
Trifid wrote: Don't worry, fairly soon you'll be unable to walk that far and will be forced to Drive there :raz:

But it does make a full McDs option for me, rather than the one in the new Walmart at Mayfield and Bramalea
yeah - although i didnt mind that location at all. i drive so its whatever, but that walmart is so empty compared to others around the city. i go to that plaza for everything i need that usually is crowded - walmart, fastfood, banks ... the rbc there is never busy while the sunny meadow one takes 30 minutes to talk to a teller.
Jun 21, 2005
770 posts
18 upvotes
Right around the corner from there as well. Before there was nothing close by and now there are so many plaza developments. Good or bad!?

Thanks for the info on mcd deals though
I have 100% positive feedback on HOFO ( www.howardforums.com ) Under " EXECUTIVE "
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1529 posts
1099 upvotes
Toronto
Financials wrote: mcdicks in walking distance - im screwed.

Lies. Lies and deception! Change your location to Brampton immediately!

Mar 9, 2009
638 posts
208 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
Financials wrote: yep - probably not a good thing lol.

hopefully i can sneak by past their bedtimes for a late night bite and avoid the mountainash bs
That Mountainash plaza is a *****ing nightmare
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
11658 posts
2285 upvotes
Guelph
Krispy1 wrote: Location: Toronto

Lies. Lies and deception! Change your location to Brampton immediately!

He's too embarrassed to admit he is from Brampton unlike me! GOOO BTOWN!
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
ap27 wrote: That Mountainash plaza is a *****ing nightmare
tell me about it .... the worst mcdonalds in ontario + the plaza is just dumb.

still not as bad as peter robertson & dixie - my fav convience store but god help me trying to get in and out of that place.
squall458 wrote: He's too embarrassed to admit he is from Brampton unlike me! GOOO BTOWN!
born here, lived here most of my life cept the prior 5 years to this one. place is trash, nothing good out here, getting out ASAPPPPPPP.

coming back here from downtown put me in 24/7 depression. i dont do anything anymore. cities a joke and all the kids that live in it are hopeless.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18381 posts
1366 upvotes
Elmira
lol at coming from downtown sending you into depression.. Drama queen much? Stop being such a hipster, Brampton is fine
a closed mind is already defeated
Aug 26, 2010
911 posts
269 upvotes
Brampton
Financials wrote: tell me about it .... the worst mcdonalds in ontario + the plaza is just dumb.

still not as bad as peter robertson & dixie - my fav convience store but god help me trying to get in and out of that place.

born here, lived here most of my life cept the prior 5 years to this one. place is trash, nothing good out here, getting out ASAPPPPPPP.

coming back here from downtown put me in 24/7 depression. i dont do anything anymore. cities a joke and all the kids that live in it are hopeless.
place is trash? So Scarborough, etobicoke are also part of toronto and slums in comparison to typical Brampton suburbs.
Not everyone wants to live in an urban city where a shoebox in the sky is the only affordable thing and you're surrounded by cars, homeless people and noise
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
KangFu wrote: place is trash? So Scarborough, etobicoke are also part of toronto and slums in comparison to typical Brampton suburbs.
Not everyone wants to live in an urban city where a shoebox in the sky is the only affordable thing and you're surrounded by cars, homeless people and noise
the way some people live in my neighborhood is much worse than the slums.

ive lived in crack central for years. sherbourne and dundas... I have more stupid problems in Brampton... and the food options + transit options + job opportunity options suck in comparison to either scarborough or etobicoke.