Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Halloween buckets now until Oct 31st. While supplies last !!! (Happy Meal)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2022 9:16 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2010
2696 posts
1261 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote: Wish they'd bring back the Halloween coupons too! Jack-o-lantern
Growing up I had a neighbour who would give out a coupon instead of candy. Was also generous about dropping some coins in my UNICEF box.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16933 posts
33250 upvotes
Scarborough
Merc with a Mouth wrote: Growing up I had a neighbour who would give out a coupon instead of candy. Was also generous about dropping some coins in my UNICEF box.
I only got one or two each year when I went trick-or-treating but I was always SO excited to get them. Like full-size chocolate bar level excited!
RFD Staff - Currently AFK; PM CarrieRFD your RFD related questions
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8755 posts
2388 upvotes
bigmackKFT wrote: Holy crap

Memory unlocked
Memory? I still have my bucket which now I'm passing to my kid! This is going to pass down generations! I lost the green cap though.... Disappointed But Relieved Face
Last edited by EPcjay on Sep 26th, 2022 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2006
1164 posts
129 upvotes
Looked on instagram (@halloweenloversclub and @markie_devo) for more info and apparently its US only, not Canada.
Feb 27, 2020
45 posts
174 upvotes
ph00p wrote: We're excited about Dollar Store cheap plastic tubs now? How desperate are some people for that nostalgia hit?
You went out of your way to call out people nostalgic about something from their past? How bored are you.

How desperate are you to try and gatekeep what other people can be excited about
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15128 upvotes
Buckets? Back? Don't think I ever knew these were a thing lol.

I have a lot of memories of McDonald's but they're all about the food. I was never much into Happy Meals and the kid stuff...even back when I was a kid.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2021
323 posts
1301 upvotes
veejam wrote: Looked on instagram (@halloweenloversclub and @markie_devo) for more info and apparently its US only, not Canada.
Read page 1 of this thread. Canada confirmed.
Feb 24, 2020
234 posts
140 upvotes
Says available starting Oct 18th. It's on my calendar now. Thanks OP
Sep 23, 2018
592 posts
520 upvotes
ph00p wrote: We're excited about Dollar Store cheap plastic tubs now? How desperate are some people for that nostalgia hit?
and how desperate are some people who just come here to say something useless.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7556 posts
7966 upvotes
Toronto
Wait until you're in your 40s... and then we'll talk
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Nov 10, 2013
93 posts
71 upvotes
TORONTO
These are gonna sell out like that Rick + Morty Szechuan sauce
Jan 19, 2017
964 posts
1702 upvotes
Not trying to knock peoples nostalgia, however this seems to be the easiest cheapest way for corporations to boost sales. Seems to be the new marketing 101, hell Disney literally only deals in Nostalgia now and doesn't bother trying to come up with new ideas or IP. Not saying its a bad thing per say, just very lazy and sometimes i find it insulting.
Aug 17, 2012
387 posts
393 upvotes
Vancouver
Apparently a photo dropped of the new versions. Does this look slightly off to anyone. The bucket seems deeper, but the hat is a flat piece built into the handle?
25614743-FFD7-47E4-A779-967D7717597A.jpeg
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8635 posts
8968 upvotes
Is there any chance these won't be sold out basically the first day? I envision lines around the corner?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8635 posts
8968 upvotes
ph00p wrote: Funko really finds a way to ruin everything with their awful lazy/cheap art design.
Hehe, it's completely irrational, but I simply can't stand any of the Funko stuff. Can't explain why.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8635 posts
8968 upvotes
What excites you?

And who voted you in as the police of what people are 'allowed' to be excited about?

There's tons of stuff that 'excites' many people, but does nothing for me, guess I should run for the police role?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8635 posts
8968 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: Not trying to knock peoples nostalgia,
Of course you are, some people THRIVE on put downs like that.
RedSwagDeals wrote: however this seems to be the easiest cheapest way for corporations to boost sales. Seems to be the new marketing 101, hell Disney literally only deals in Nostalgia now and doesn't bother trying to come up with new ideas or IP. Not saying its a bad thing per say, just very lazy and sometimes i find it insulting.
Hehe, ya, nice try at a recovery, no-one's buying it. Back into your cave please?