Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

Halloween buckets now until Oct 31st. While supplies last !!! (Happy Meal)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2022 9:16 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2005
6419 posts
4626 upvotes
I wish they would bring back strawberry sundaes
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1927 posts
3057 upvotes
Toronto
I wish they would bring the Hong Kong menu and quality over to McDonalds Canada
[OP]
Nov 14, 2021
323 posts
1301 upvotes
…I wish they all could be California girls.
Sep 12, 2006
349 posts
420 upvotes
Remember they had the themed Peanuts ones a few years ago - those were pretty cool also!
FC6E7995-B965-46F5-A607-C241DE70D650.jpeg
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2005
6419 posts
4626 upvotes
jillaryit wrote: I wish they would bring the Hong Kong menu and quality over to McDonalds Canada
My wife would like the hk milk tea
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1375 posts
2742 upvotes
jillaryit wrote: I wish they would bring the Hong Kong menu and quality over to McDonalds Canada
You mean some mushy macaroni soup for breakfast?
Jan 19, 2017
964 posts
1702 upvotes
repatch wrote: Of course you are, some people THRIVE on put downs like that.

Hehe, ya, nice try at a recovery, no-one's buying it. Back into your cave please?
LOL its a discussion forum, why you getting so worked up? Who hurt you?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8635 posts
8968 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: LOL its a discussion forum, why you getting so worked up? Who hurt you?
Right, it's a discussion forum. But part of being in a forum is a certain amount of civility. Guess you didn't realize that?
Jan 19, 2017
964 posts
1702 upvotes
repatch wrote: Right, it's a discussion forum. But part of being in a forum is a certain amount of civility. Guess you didn't realize that?
Huh? I'm genuinely curious if your mistaking my comment for someone else's. I literally just commented on companies banking on nostalgia rather than coming up with new ideas ot getting creative. Thanks for the laugh though.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2021
323 posts
1301 upvotes
Now, now children let’s not bicker. After all, Halloween is around the corner. And all kids love Halloween. Musical Note34 days til Halloween Halloween Halloween , 34 days til Halloween Silver Shamrock Musical Note. Just be quiet, put your masks on and watch the screen , watchhhhhhhhh Jack-o-lantern

May 29, 2008
220 posts
99 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
not only menu and quality....but the speed...they are serving fast food at restaurant speed here...
Mar 7, 2011
116 posts
97 upvotes
Bring back the Arch Deluxe while they're at it.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1506 posts
5323 upvotes
thehandofchaos wrote: Wife is a manager at Mcdonalds and she has confirmed that they are supposed to be coming out this year.
nice! we also getting them on the 18th like in the US?
Sep 23, 2012
113 posts
98 upvotes
Haven't they always had the buckets at Halloween? I have a bunch here from a few years ago.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8635 posts
8968 upvotes
Hadoken613 wrote: Now, now children let’s not bicker. After all, Halloween is around the corner. And all kids love Halloween. Musical Note34 days til Halloween Halloween Halloween , 34 days til Halloween Silver Shamrock Musical Note. Just be quiet, put your masks on and watch the screen , watchhhhhhhhh Jack-o-lantern

OMG, what did I just watch!? Not going to be able to get that song out of my mind!!!
[OP]
Nov 14, 2021
323 posts
1301 upvotes
repatch wrote: OMG, what did I just watch!? Not going to be able to get that song out of my mind!!!
Aug 14, 2010
609 posts
1179 upvotes
Ottawa
dbieb440 wrote: Bring back the Arch Deluxe while they're at it.
Bring back the Angus burgers!
He/Him

Public Mobile: $45/20GB
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1927 posts
3057 upvotes
Toronto

I consider Mcdonalds the worst fast food chain in Canada. But this. This is better than Baconator, Five guys, whatever you think is the best fast food burger, etc.
Jul 19, 2018
867 posts
1409 upvotes
Hadoken613 wrote: Not 100% confirmed officially by McDonald’s corporate but several articles online would indicate that they will be bringing back their special Halloween buckets. These were made popular in the 80s and 90s and they came with the purchase of a happy meal HamburgerFrench Fries🥤 I called a few locations in Kingston and Toronto Ontario and they confirmed that yes some time in the later part of October they’ll be available. So Canadian McDonald’s locations will be getting these buckets as well.

There were many incarnations of the Halloween buckets. They had three orange pumpkins with different faces on them. Then later they had a witch, a ghost, and a pumpkin. as well as one incarnation I remember where the lids of the buckets doubled as cookie cutters, which was kind of cool. nostalgia. Jack-o-lantern🧙‍♀️Ghost

https://www.scarymommy.com/lifestyle/mc ... meal-pails
Booooo
Jul 19, 2018
867 posts
1409 upvotes
dbieb440 wrote: Bring back the Arch Deluxe while they're at it.
No….the BiG Xtra