Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

McDonald's Halloween Coupon Book $1

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2009 3:14 pm
May 25, 2008
323 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto

[McDonalds] McDonald's Halloween Coupon Book $1

Mcdonald's now have their annual halloween coupon book, which includes 8free products for $1. It is meant to be for kids under 12, but most locations take them for any ages. They are available at most locations, redeemable November 1-31, 2009.

It includes:
3 free ice cream cones
3 free small fries
2 free small drinks

EDIT: The original post was proven to not exist, so I am posting the real Halloween coupon book, sorry about the misunderstanding.
46 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
Hey great deal thanks OP!!

Time for some MickeyD!!
Sep 9, 2007
181 posts
3 upvotes
it use to be only ice cream long time ago, I guess this has some variety so it's pretty good. :D
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2006
1731 posts
105 upvotes
Cuz, you know, we're not fat enough. - Good deal though.
Nov 21, 2005
103 posts
2 upvotes
Maybe an Ottawa only book. I have purchased a Halloween book here in Toronto and its only cashable the month of November and 12 and under has no apple pies. If someone does see the book OP talks about in Toronto please let me know! thanks
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
IIRC, one coupon per day per customer, correct me if I'm wrong. But still a good deal.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3899 posts
294 upvotes
Markham
oh nice, going to stock up on these, worth it even if I just get the apple dippers and pies, then hand out the drinks and cones on Halloween, we always get the coupon books and give out the cones because we never get them and there were always more cones than anything else in the coupon books...
Mar 18, 2003
477 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver
My local McDonald's has never heard of these new coupons. They only have the regular Halloween coupons.

8 coupons for $1
- 3 small fries
- 3 cones
- 2 12oz soft drinks
- valid from Nov 1 to Nov 30th
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2005
1393 posts
67 upvotes
London
Thanks for the reminder -- the Wendy's book should be out now too I suppose. (last year I think it was 5 coupons each for small fries and junior-sized frosty, which is enough to scratch the itch)
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
3247 posts
1807 upvotes
milhouse6 wrote: Thanks for the reminder -- the Wendy's book should be out now too I suppose. (last year I think it was 5 coupons each for small fries and junior-sized frosty, which is enough to scratch the itch)
The Wendy's Halloween Coupon book came out sometime last week IIRC. It consists of 8 coupons for $2.00. (4) Small Frosty's (4) Small Fries.

edit: here's the thread from AcidBomber regarding the Wendy's coupon book.

LINK
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3540 posts
879 upvotes
Don't be nosey
No wonder most North Americans are all so fat......lol good deal though
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6502 posts
2550 upvotes
Calgary
yyz2hkg wrote: The Wendy's Halloween Coupon book came out sometime last week IIRC. It consists of 8 coupons for $2.00. (4) Small Frosty's (4) Small Fries.

edit: here's the thread from AcidBomber regarding the Wendy's coupon book.

LINK
jr =/= small
Nov 25, 2005
5 posts
Ottawa
Went to Mickey D's in Ottawa. 3 Fries, 2 Drinks, 3 Cones for $1 plus tax and good only Nov 1-30
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
8488 posts
1291 upvotes
Brampton
the expirey date is the best part of this deal. Hot deal.
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12225 posts
2957 upvotes
It is a hot deal only if others can confirm the existence of the deal. I am waiting...
Badman wrote: the expirey date is the best part of this deal. Hot deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1103 posts
53 upvotes
Shuswap
RunOrDie wrote: No wonder most North Americans are all so fat......lol good deal though
I thought the same thing when I saw a US commercial for sonics or jack in the box or something that included chicken strips,fries, a single onion ring, bread, and pop for like $4, and then a banana split for like $1 more. jesus.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)