Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] McDonald's Mailer Coupons Are Now Out

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2020 7:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2008
1169 posts
1264 upvotes
Northern Ontario

[McDonalds] McDonald's Mailer Coupons Are Now Out

just a FYI, Mcdonald's mailers are out. Start date on the coupons are on the 27th till Feb 2. Keep your eyes peeled on your mailboxes. Just remember, they do NOT work on boxing day sadly (typical).

Might pick up the 2 sundaes for $4

edit: refer to post #4 for links to coupons
Last edited by hesho on Dec 24th, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
166 replies
Deal Addict
May 15, 2004
2211 posts
106 upvotes
Mississauga
same as the "winter" coupons? been waiting for those breakfast coupns!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2007
2439 posts
1131 upvotes
Edmonton
Op no need to wait for paper mailers. Usually always electronic on their website ( not app). Please BOGO mcmuffins!!!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
4793 posts
1919 upvotes
Scarborough
Did some URL guessing and found the PDFs for the different provinces/territories. As mentioned in the OP, it looks the coupons are good from December 27 to February 2.

Alberta/Northwest Territories/Lloydminster, SK - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

British Columbia/Yukon Territory - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Manitoba - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Newfoundland - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Maritimes (NB/NS/PEI) - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Ontario - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Quebec - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Saskatchewan - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2261 posts
1868 upvotes
Vancouver
ASharp wrote: Did some URL guessing and found the PDFs for the different provinces/territories. As mentioned in the OP, it looks the coupons are good from December 27 to February 2.

Alberta/Northwest Territories/Lloydminster, SK - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

British Columbia/Yukon Territory - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Manitoba - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Newfoundland - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Maritimes (NB/NS/PEI) - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Ontario - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Quebec - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Saskatchewan - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf
awwwwww yeah
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2391 posts
1305 upvotes
GTA
ASharp wrote: Did some URL guessing and found the PDFs for the different provinces/territories. As mentioned in the OP, it looks the coupons are good from December 27 to February 2.

Alberta/Northwest Territories/Lloydminster, SK - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

British Columbia/Yukon Territory - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Manitoba - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Newfoundland - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Maritimes (NB/NS/PEI) - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Ontario - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Quebec - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf

Saskatchewan - https://www4.mcdonalds.ca/coupons/image ... 272019.pdf
This is the post I wait for, thanks awarded to you sir
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1567 posts
2558 upvotes
Toronto
mcdonald's got rid of the $3 Big Mac deal for the mailer coupon. was on the mailer coupon last time they issued one
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 9, 2019
152 posts
56 upvotes
How do I get these coupons ? For some reason I don't get them in the mail anymore can I just print them lut
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1567 posts
2558 upvotes
Toronto
topkekbro wrote: How do I get these coupons ? For some reason I don't get them in the mail anymore can I just print them lut
save your ink toner. the mailer coupons have a code. enter the code at the kiosk and you'll get the deal that corresponds to the code
Newbie
Nov 20, 2017
7 posts
6 upvotes
So you can use the same code infinitely? That sounds too good to be true.
Newbie
Aug 15, 2013
93 posts
99 upvotes
Kinda brings some prices down to what they should be.
Thanks
The Hammer
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 24th, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: reported/images were inappropriate
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 25, 2012
5210 posts
4340 upvotes
Toronto
I'm curious, how much has price increased over the years, especially for the meal deal. I do recall it used to be like $5, but can't remember how long ago.
Sr. Member
May 13, 2015
884 posts
1213 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
they never have deals on the quarter pounder BLT :(
Member
Jul 4, 2019
216 posts
152 upvotes
What's the big deal? It's like the same mailer offer every other month. Have anyone else noticed how much the burgers and patties have shrunken in size while the price have increased like almost triple fold.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 19, 2015
6039 posts
5874 upvotes
Downtown Canada
oicthat2013 wrote: mcdonald's got rid of the $3 Big Mac deal for the mailer coupon. was on the mailer coupon last time they issued one
I always pay $3 for big Mac lol and $1 for extra large coffee
Jr. Member
Nov 16, 2006
196 posts
29 upvotes
Deal46ix wrote: What's the big deal? It's like the same mailer offer every other month. Have anyone else noticed how much the burgers and patties have shrunken in size while the price have increased like almost triple fold.
I noticed the Apple pies have much less filling - same with the danishes. Mostly pastry shell and not much inside.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 26, 2018
995 posts
2350 upvotes
Deal46ix wrote: What's the big deal? It's like the same mailer offer every other month. Have anyone else noticed how much the burgers and patties have shrunken in size while the price have increased like almost triple fold.
zentro wrote: I'm curious, how much has price increased over the years, especially for the meal deal. I do recall it used to be like $5, but can't remember how long ago.
Yes the coupons in these used to be 4.99$ for a combo deal right until 2-3 years ago I wanna say. Which is significant considering it's 6.39$ now. Also the other OP is right, they have shrunk the entire menu on top of the price hike. Quarter pounder with cheese used to barely fit in someone's hand, it's the size of the original cheeseburgers now which have also shrunk.
The golden age of McD ended a long time ago tho 10+ years ago with the discontinuing of the daily special (Mc classics). It used to be that everyday a different sandwich was on sale for 3.99$ for a combo or 1.99$ for a sandwich. Big Mac on Mondays, Mc chicken on Tuesday, Big XTRA on Thursday (arguably the best sandwich of all times from McD), Thursday was quarter pounder and Friday was Filet O fish. Saturdays and Sundays used to be DLT and Double cheese I believe but that changed randomly from one place to another.
Last edited by almasyseifer on Dec 24th, 2019 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have spoken
Avatar origins story
Sr. Member
May 28, 2004
659 posts
235 upvotes
BelleVegas
The Thickness of a Burger king whopper may have shrunk... but the bun hasn't... reminds me of last year harveys "original burger" deal where the hamburger was the size of of a McDonalds regular... still love my whoppers for 2 for $7... bring my own cheese and I'm good!
Member
Jul 19, 2018
478 posts
825 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: Yes the coupons in these used to be 4.99$ for a combo deal right until 2-3 years ago I wanna say. Which is significant considering it's 6.39$ now. Also the other OP is right, they have shrunk the entire menu on top of the price hike. Quarter pounder with cheese used to barely fit in someone's hand, it's the size of the original cheeseburgers now which have also shrunk.
The golden age of McD ended a long time ago tho 10+ years ago with the discontinuing of the daily special (Mc classics). It used to be that everyday a different sandwich was on sale for 3.99$ for a combo or 1.99$ for a sandwich. Big Mac on Mondays, Mc chicken on Tuesday, Mc extra on Thursday (arguably the best sandwich of all times from McD, Thursday was quarter pounder and Friday was Filet O fish. Saturdays and Sundays used to be BLT and Double cheese I believe but that changed randomly from one place to another.
Big Extra.......huge correction
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2012
659 posts
529 upvotes
Toronto
2 Sundaes for $4 in ON is a bit better -- I could have sworn it was 2 for $5 in the past.

Top