None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9488 posts
557 upvotes
Markham

[McDonalds] McDonald's "Make it a Meal" Printable Survey Coupon

UPDATE: Still working as of July 27, 2015!

I did one of those surveys mentioned on the receipt, and at the end it provides you a coupon to get a free fries/salad and drink with a purchase of a large sandwich (or also 6 and 10 piece McNuggets).

You can generate a coupon by doing the survey at http://www.mcdonalds-survey.ca/. You need to enter a store #, these ones will work: 2673, 6560, 21422, 40346, 11147, 11928. It doesn't seem to validate any of the other data besides the store #. However, do enter something legitimate so it doesn't look like you're giving junk. For example, enter a purchase for $1.46 ($1.39 + 13% Ontario HST) for a single value picks item (small soft drink, cone, McDouble, Junior Chicken, etc).

The coupon is just an image, so I guess anyone can print this as many times as they like before it expires! :D

This is an example coupon, you'll need to generate your own because they have an expiry date!

[IMG]http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/6705/99343720.png[/IMG]

On the final page of the survey, answer the questions like this:

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/14ke5b7.jpg[/IMG]

Enjoy! :D
:lol:
289 replies
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15135 posts
2264 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Hairball wrote: I did one of those surveys mentioned on the receipt, and at the end it provides you a coupon to get a free fries/salad and drink with a purchase of a large sandwich.

The coupon is just an image, so I guess anyone can print this as many times as they like before it expires! :D

[IMG]http://www.mshare.net/offsiteimages/mcd ... angus2.jpg[/IMG]

BRB, filling a 8.5x11 with dis coupon and printing it.
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
10517 posts
1713 upvotes
Coupon not valid without tracking code and expoiry date

Hairball wrote: I did one of those surveys mentioned on the receipt, and at the end it provides you a coupon to get a free fries/salad and drink with a purchase of a large sandwich.

Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3752 posts
1086 upvotes
Oshawa
Yeah ... but McDonalds will never take a coupon without a code and expiry date. Why did OP photoshop the coupon???
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9488 posts
557 upvotes
Markham
82 wrote: Coupon not valid without tracking code and expoiry date
Never mind, they weren't that dumb, looks like the code was on the HTML page, not the image, I'll go back to get it later.
AV-Fishing wrote: Yeah ... but McDonalds will never take a coupon without a code and expiry date. Why did OP photoshop the coupon???

I didn't, it was just linked from their survey.
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
10517 posts
1713 upvotes
He didn't. It is by-designed. He posted the link to the generic picture but the code only show up after you finish the survey. Just my guess.
AV-Fishing wrote: Yeah ... but McDonalds will never take a coupon without a code and expiry date. Why did OP photoshop the coupon???
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
10517 posts
1713 upvotes
So even your "original" doesn't has the code? Then you know how to fill in their survey next time ;)
Hairball wrote: Yes, but there wasn't any tracking code on the coupon, it was just an image.

I didn't, it was just linked from their survey.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15135 posts
2264 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
So I haz all these coupons printed that I can't use? :(
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9488 posts
557 upvotes
Markham
82 wrote: He didn't. It is by-designed. He posted the link to the generic picture but the code only show up after you finish the survey. Just my guess.

They overlaid the code and expiry date with text over the image, I didn't notice it until afterwards.

Added a screenshot.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
1337 posts
41 upvotes
Markham
Did anyone get rejected on using the coupon with code and expiry date? When printing my official survey one, it looks relatively low quality/crappy.
Jun 28, 2009
922 posts
505 upvotes
just completed this survey myself, the expiry date is the same but the coupon code is different from the OP.. safe to assume that it's not a generic one.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
5708 posts
1939 upvotes
Mort Réal
haha now the McD head office will receive all these claims for a single code, track the person through IP etc, and take legal action :twisted:
Apr 6, 2009
17 posts
but thanks - this is a great way of keeping me on my diet!
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
10517 posts
1713 upvotes
The cashier rejected your coupon?
gmshier wrote: but thanks - this is a great way of keeping me on my diet!